LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 125 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
I'll be the first to admit I wasn't high on Bosa coming out the draft. I was worried about his limited action and some of the film I saw had me convinced he was somewhat slow off the ball. I thought his first-step was pretty average and he'd have a harder time beating OTs than his brother because he wasn't as strong as Joey coming out. I was wrong wrong wrong and I have no problem admitting it.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Hes proving clutch. This line is sick.

ford bosa= hardman hart??
Originally posted by NYniner85:
f**k ya!

• eman
  • Veteran
How on earth does bosa just immediately SPRING up after he is on the ground!! That is unreal!!! He's like a cat, wastes no time or extra movement and springs right up!!!

If he can improve his movement in close space (maybe stiff hips from having thick thighs or ankle injury makes it difficult) or his short wingspan is affecting him from QBs that are eluding his grasp... he could easily have had 4 more sacks so far!!

Man but I love the fight in him... and I love how Kocurek is rotating the guys to keep them fresh
Originally posted by SaksV:
I'll be the first to admit I wasn't high on Bosa coming out the draft. I was worried about his limited action and some of the film I saw had me convinced he was somewhat slow off the ball. I thought his first-step was pretty average and he'd have a harder time beating OTs than his brother because he wasn't as strong as Joey coming out. I was wrong wrong wrong and I have no problem admitting it.

Dont feel bad. I had thought the same about his brother. I was wrong there.

Nick is a fantastic player. everything you want in a high pick.
  • Kyzen
f**k ya!

so awesome!!!!
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Dont feel bad. I had thought the same about his brother. I was wrong there.

Nick is a fantastic player. everything you want in a high pick.

Oh I don't feel bad I'm elated I was completely wrong! LOL
Dude this is insane, especially vs that OL

• Kyzen
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

kwon alexander has helped a bunch too!! so stacked right now!!!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Hes proving clutch. This line is sick.

ford bosa= hardman hart??

Nice!

"He'll tear apart the lockerroom"

"He won't play injured"

"He's only ranked high because of his last name"

Bosa Boyz like:

Once he learns how to finish sacks he'll be a beast.
Originally posted by eman:
How on earth does bosa just immediately SPRING up after he is on the ground!! That is unreal!!! He's like a cat, wastes no time or extra movement and springs right up!!!

If he can improve his movement in close space (maybe stiff hips from having thick thighs or ankle injury makes it difficult) or his short wingspan is affecting him from QBs that are eluding his grasp... he could easily have had 4 more sacks so far!!

Man but I love the fight in him... and I love how Kocurek is rotating the guys to keep them fresh

Stiff hips isnt the issue, thats his biggest strength, he has crazy bend. Its his ankle.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Sep 23, 2019 at 11:08 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone