Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Hes proving clutch. This line is sick.

ford bosa= hardman hart??

Nice!

thats us old school guys.. the kids are saying, who? cc is going nuts again
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kyzen:
kwon alexander has helped a bunch too!! so stacked right now!!!

sorry i went nuts for two hours the night we signed him
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by cciowa:

we need two more LBs just lke him
I don't think people understand how lucky the Niners are to have this guy lol. What a monster.

Wins with power in the first; wins with the signature Bosa double-swipe in the second. The second one is as clean of a rush-win as you'll find in the sport of football. Textbook timing and hand placement with the jab-step setup.

[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 23, 2019 at 11:19 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I'm still wondering how the hell Bosa stayed on his feet on that last play. The guy has incredible balance and bend for how big and strong he is.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

"He'll tear apart the lockerroom"

"He won't play injured"

"He's only ranked high because of his last name"

Bosa Boyz like:

HA
This is epic but you have to laugh at the old AA-like finish here.

Originally posted by NCommand:

Watching only Dee Ford on this play is pretty funny. Credit to the d-line that so many of them nearly got the sack on this play.
Originally posted by cciowa:

we need two more LBs just lke him

Don't sell Greenlaw short. He has been money. For a late round rookie he may be the best value in the draft. That is how you build a well-balanced team.

Originally posted by NCommand:

His game grade would have been much higher if he had been able to finish a couple of sacks and tackles. Once he learns how to time his arrival time under more control, he will be pretty much unstoppable. It may be blasphemy to say it, but he reminds me a lot of Reggie White - beast power but speed/agility as well.
Yeah, i have mentioned the resemblance to the AA finish also. But we can note that Arik is doing better this yr with talent beside and behind him. Nick is so often right that it is just a matter of time until he gets home on a routine basis. No question he is disrupting the QB, the play , the whole shooting match. So it will be a time yet maybe before Nick starts piling up sacks, but meantime, he is throwing the monkey wrench into the gearbox of the other teams Offense. They know who he is and they know he is there. Any time now he will start finishing off what he started.

Paciencia , por favor, paciencia.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Sep 23, 2019 at 1:10 PM ]
Jeezus, if he can stop himself long enough to sack the qb, he'll have 20 by years end
Originally posted by Heroism:
I don't think people understand how lucky the Niners are to have this guy lol. What a monster.

Wins with power in the first; wins with the signature Bosa double-swipe in the second. The second one is as clean of a rush-win as you'll find in the sport of football. Textbook timing and hand placement with the jab-step setup.

• Koldo
  • Veteran
This guy's ankle hasn't even properly healed and he still puts ProBowl tackles on skates. Beast.
Share 49ersWebzone