LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 317 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Fully healthy and PRIMETIME game coming! show up for 3-4 sacks bosa!!!

Very possible, Browns OTs are very suspect.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Hes proving clutch. This line is sick.

ford bosa= hardman hart??

Nice!

thats us old school guys.. the kids are saying, who? cc is going nuts again

Damn shame. I wish there were more full game uploads (on YouTube) of those 70s squads. I remember the debate years ago about the best corner we've ever had and a lot of you all introduced Jimmy Johnson into the conversation when there was a back and forth about Eric Wright and Deion.

Jimmy Johnson has always been one of my all time favorite Niners. Something about being young and when you first follow a team, really start to understand the game. His older brother was Rafer Johnson, Olympic decathlon gold medalist. JJ is one of those players that would have been good in any era imo.
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
Boners for Bosa

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Hes proving clutch. This line is sick.

ford bosa= hardman hart??

Nice!

thats us old school guys.. the kids are saying, who? cc is going nuts again

Damn shame. I wish there were more full game uploads (on YouTube) of those 70s squads. I remember the debate years ago about the best corner we've ever had and a lot of you all introduced Jimmy Johnson into the conversation when there was a back and forth about Eric Wright and Deion.

Jimmy Johnson has always been one of my all time favorite Niners. Something about being young and when you first follow a team, really start to understand the game. His older brother was Rafer Johnson, Olympic decathlon gold medalist. JJ is one of those players that would have been good in any era imo.

He was a perennial All-Pro (8 times, plus another year where he "only" was chosen for the Pro Bowl) and was considered to be a shutdown corner. That's why he only had 47 career interceptions. Smart teams didn't bother throwing his way. I got to see him when I was a kid.
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
I know this won't be popular but I'm not too impressed with Bosa. He's had a couple of pressures but seems like all he is hustle. I watch him and he seems tiny out there and is always on the ground. He hustles and chases which leads to some plays but he's not dominate or unstoppable or anything like that. Solid player but at pick 2 was hoping more for like a Myles Garett or von miller type unique athlete.
Originally posted by rtj03:
I know this won't be popular but I'm not too impressed with Bosa. He's had a couple of pressures but seems like all he is hustle. I watch him and he seems tiny out there and is always on the ground. He hustles and chases which leads to some plays but he's not dominate or unstoppable or anything like that. Solid player but at pick 2 was hoping more for like a Myles Garett or von miller type unique athlete.

There was no other Myles Garrett in this draft or any other draft in the last 10 years or so
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Originally posted by rtj03:

There was no other Myles Garrett in this draft or any other draft in the last 10 years or so

Yeah that guy is a freak of nature. Bosa has done what you want in a rookie. Take lumps but make some plays as well.
  • thl408
I think the RB was releasing into a route but it looks like they brought 3 guys to block Boss and he still tossed the LT aside.
Originally posted by thl408:
I think the RB was releasing into a route but it looks like they brought 3 guys to block Boss and he still tossed the LT aside.

I aM nOT ImPreSeD
  • thl408
Originally posted by Heroism:
I aM nOT ImPreSeD
three games one sack yawn

Not impressed either. All that and he didn't even come up with strip-sack-fumble-recovery-for-td? what a bust.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He's still not 100%, give it a rest.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Heroism:
I aM nOT ImPreSeD
three games one sack yawn

i'D lIkE tO sEe tHeM sLIdE aLl 11 PlAyAz on dA fiEld To BoSaZ sIDe. LeTz C iF hE cAn bEaT thAt.

DeN i"LL bE iMprEsSeD
lol I mentioned this before but its so funny to me because he looks so clumsy at time.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
rtj03 is not impressed. Bosa must get pressure even if 3 guys try to block him!
Share 49ersWebzone