LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 353 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Elite hands. The crazy part is he's had elite hands since he was Freshman.
[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 25, 2019 at 10:59 AM ]
  • thl408
Originally posted by Heroism:

If he had elite arms he'd have at least 4 sacks by now. I think once the ankle is better he'll close the deal on some of those near sacks.
for you PFF heads:

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:

If he had elite arms he'd have at least 4 sacks by now. I think once the ankle is better he'll close the deal on some of those near sacks.

Yeah, he'll start racking up the sacks once that ankle is 100%.
  • thl408
Bosa beat that PIT left tackle every which way. Went around him, went under him, went through him. That was a two time pro bowl vet.
Bosa beat that PIT left tackle every which way. Went around him, went under him, went through him. That was a two time pro bowl vet.

Villenueva is no joke and Bosa had his way with him most of the game.
DROY?
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
DROY?

yes
DROY?

It will come down to him and Burns. You know Hero's children
DROY?

He's going to have to finish some of these near-sacks to get DROY. A lot of the people that vote for these awards are only going to look at the stat line.

Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
DROY?

He's going to have to finish some of these near-sacks to get DROY. A lot of the people that vote for these awards are only going to look at the stat line.

Agreed. I'm anticipating he starts racking up sacks soon. Can't be getting that many hurries and think he won't start finishing
for you PFF heads:

Wait....I thought the Bucs didn't have any edge rushers......That was the narrative here the past couple weeks.

couple of those "missed" sacks turned into INTs I believe...I'll take an INT over a sack lol
Originally posted by NYniner85:

couple of those "missed" sacks turned into INTs I believe...I'll take an INT over a sack lol

Yet, Shanny and JL and Saleh all got plastered on this board for saying that. They weren't worried about sacks, they wanted pressures that make the QB do stupid things. BB says the same thing.
Originally posted by jonnydel:
for you PFF heads:

Wait....I thought the Bucs didn't have any edge rushers......That was the narrative here the past couple weeks.

Barrett has 8 sacks thru 3 games I think the sack he had on SF was a miss communication or missed block by a RB?
Share 49ersWebzone