LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 138 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Grant still b***hing FWIW

Of course he will...."he still falls too much"

Dude will fight tooth and nail after basically saying he was trying to save the 49ers from making a giant mistake and drafting Bosa lol...
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by thl408:
Maybe Bosa is getting pressure but is purposely allowing the QB to get away so that he can make a rushed throw. Didn't think about that did we? It's football in the 4th dimension.

Bosa out here playing 20D chess while all these other dudes are playing checkers.

Some guys like to stalk. Not necessarily getting the girl in the sack.

Good job Raiders. Seriously though 36% is f**king crazy. I was a big Bosa fan and I didn't think he would be this good. We might have the best ER in the league in a few years. And yet some would still complain
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

Grant Cohn getting free airtime in these threads by people who hate what he posts is an irony I will never fully understand.
Originally posted by okdkid:

Grant Cohn getting free airtime in these threads by people who hate what he posts is an irony I will never fully understand.

If I'm paying his salary, I tell him to keep it up. His trolling is what gets him noticed and he's good at it. I haven't clicked on his stuff in years, even if I see an interesting headline.

Such a specific stat. I love it though. He is so clearly dominating.
After reading months and months of comparisons, it's cool to look at actual results.
Lets hope he can keep this type of production a full 16 game season.
Originally posted by okdkid:

Yeah when are people going to realize he says this stuff on purpose? It gets him clicks and mentions.

NO reporter is talked about more on here than him, which is exactly why he does it. He's laughing all the way to the bank while posters on here complain about him
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I'm not worried about his production as much as I'm worried about him staying healthy a full season.

Totally unsurprising stats. Sweat was probably the least nuanced and skilled of the top pass rushers in the draft. He has the highest learning curve of any of them.

That looks just about exactly how I envisioned these guys panning out.

I wanted Bosa and if not Bosa, then a trade down for Burns. But when we signed Ford, it only reinforced my desire to get Bosa. Thank you Cardinals!
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Let's hope he can learn how to finish those sacks. Dude is great at beating his man but can't bring the qb down.
Originally posted by susweel:
Let's hope he can learn how to finish those sacks. Dude is great at beating his man but can't bring the qb down.

Yeah I'd rather have a sack than 2 of the ints he has caused with pressure

Totally unsurprising stats. Sweat was probably the least nuanced and skilled of the top pass rushers in the draft. He has the highest learning curve of any of them.

Can you explain Josh Allen who everyone was saying had no counters, couldn't rush with hand in dirt etc...
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Can you explain Josh Allen who everyone was saying had no counters, couldn't rush with hand in dirt etc...

Not everyone was saying that. Some people, including myself, thought Bosa was simply a more NFL ready prospect but pretty much everyone thought Allen would be a very good player in his own right.

But Allen also went to a perfect situation for him where he gets to play with some really good defensive players where he can't get a lot of extra attention.

I'm sure all those teams are happy with their guys. Question is wtf was Oakland thinking?
Share 49ersWebzone