• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Can't believe some people actually wanted QW over this guy

Is QW even starting?

Damn Mayo why you gotta be so cold man

I'm happy we took Bosa since he's not only played well but it was a bigger position of need. But that's no reason to gloat. The ankle injury to Bosa could have been much more severe and he might have been the guy not playing. NFL life is fragile.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I'm happy we took Bosa since he's not only played well but it was a bigger position of need. But that's no reason to gloat. The ankle injury to Bosa could have been much more severe and he might have been the guy not playing. NFL life is fragile.

To be fair, many so called "experts" said QW would be safer, and years from now the Niners would be upset if QW was Aaron Donald, and Bosa was a bust, even though Bosa played the position of need at the time.

Obviously QW could still become Aaron Donald, and Bosa could still become an injury riddled bust. But right now Bosa looks like a superstar, and the combination of him and Ford rushing the passer have transformed our D into an elite unit in the making. 100% the right choice at 2.

You just dont see draft picks enter the league with the polish that Bosa has shown. Hes already at a pro bowl level with hand technique.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Nothing wrong with QW. I expect him to be beasting once his ankle is healthy. Not sure why anyone would root against that guy either. He's pretty much the anti-diva, just a chill, laidback guy that loves to wreck QBs.

I don't get the bash others to promote others approach that always seems to happen. QW isn't even playing right now cause of injury and I guess that makes him suck at football lol

Nothing wrong with QW. I expect him to be beasting once his ankle is healthy. Not sure why anyone would root against that guy either. He's pretty much the anti-diva, just a chill, laidback guy that loves to wreck QBs.

Originally posted by genus49:

too funny
Bosa.

That how he hurt his ankle?
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Hilarious. Did he do photoshoots that mimic popular memes? That's awesome.

Edit: Had to look it up. Yep, he recreated a bunch! I like this kid. Hope he does well in NY.
[ Edited by cortana49 on Sep 27, 2019 at 11:06 AM ]

Real deal
Kick Play at 1:00

Watch:

Indulge.
[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 27, 2019 at 11:47 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ers808:

I don't get the bash others to promote others approach that always seems to happen. QW isn't even playing right now cause of injury and I guess that makes him suck at football lol

I don't think anyone dislikes QW but in the world of sports debates, I understand why people would hope he fails. I'm not saying it's right but that's just the nature of these discussions.
Donovan Smith and Alejandro Villanueva aren't scrubs, either.

All he has to do is stay healthy and learn how to finish. If he does both of those things, I'm confident he'll be a top five EDGE in this league
  • Kyzen

i wasnt sold on bosa and didnt want another defensive tackle, but bosa has by far past any expectations i might have had. just showing up and playing through his early injuries was proof that he was willing to put in the work, then his level of play right from the start has been even better. this guy has been great hopefully he continues his rise. the pro bosa people nailed it, this kid is a beast!!
Share 49ersWebzone