LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 127 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Heroism:

This is awesome! I hope Staley take a job in the front office after he retires!
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
https://twitter.com/jonnydels/status/1177673129369448448?s=20

Didnt get a sack. He trash.

JK, love me some Bosa. Want to buy his jersey but Garapolo tore his ACL the same day I first wore his jersey so that's outta the question

You stay away from 49er Jerseys.

JK, love me some Bosa. Want to buy his jersey but Garapolo tore his ACL the same day I first wore his jersey so that's outta the question

I'm willing to pitch in to get you a genuine Russell Wilson jersey if you're willing to rock it.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I'm willing to pitch in to get you a genuine Russell Wilson jersey if you're willing to rock it.

The board will also help fund you OBJ and Aaron Donald jerseys.
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Grant still b***hing FWIW

I have not watched the other guys.... but it's Crystal clear to me the effect the 49ers total passrush is having on Bosa's production.

Bosa is not getting a lot of clean blind side rushes. The rest of the DL is disrupting the QB as well.... I am certain he would have a few more sacks if Ford and the rest were not in the QBs face so often.

I could not be happier about Bosa production... it's not all about one guys stats week in and week out the guy is winning his battles. The 49ers have a franchise DE, performing like a franchise DE his rookie season.

Which ever one of you b*****ds sacrificed the small furry animals to the gods that be... thank you

Jimmy's ACL was sacrificed. Along with a 3rd round draft pick in 2017. Had Nick Mullens started as soon as Jimmy G went down, we wouldn't have drafted number 2 overall.
Crunch!

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Because you all are lazy

Gotta go change my shorts after watching that.
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I'm not ashamed to say that I was wrong about Bosa. I had serious concerns about his ability to be an effective NFL pass rusher and thought Quinnen Williams was the better overall prospect and should've been the pick. Of course that still might be the case but Bosa is an absolute beast! It's pretty amazing to see a rookie 3 games into his career (and still not 100% healthy) so easily handle veteran NFL veteran offensive lineman. With his skill, strength and relentlessness, I can see him eventually being on the same level of a Khalil Mack, J.J. Watt, Clowney, etc.
You just did something not everyone can do, you get a chuck Norris thumbs up, and I don't mean that as a smart remark.

The production Bosa had generated is on par with a Von Miller, Mack, or any other top edge guy over the past decade. He's showing he can be the better of the Bosa boys.

What I liked about him coming out was his refined technical ability. He didn't rely on pure athleticism to win. The guys that do are extremely rare because the NFL is littered with exceptional athletes, you have to be even more exceptional to win by that and athletic ability is the first thing you lose, usually.

It's why pocket QB's win SB's past 30 and running QB's don't.

It's interesting that you write this because that's the reason that I wasn't totally sold on him. I didn't think he had the speed/quickness it takes to be a dominant pass rusher, and if they were going to take someone at #2 overall, they had to have the potential to be dominant. I didn't fully appreciate how advanced he was technically, and how much of a difference that would make. He really is amazing to watch, and can only get better over time which is a scary thought.

I think that also comes from only looking at his 40 time. His 10 yard split was elite level. Similar to Von, Clowney, Aldon, Mack. So in the first ten yards he's just as fast as anyone other elite rusher.

Actually, the only numbers I care about for edge rushers are their 10-yard splits and their short-shuttle times (couldn't care less about their 40's), and yes, Bosa was definitely elite in both. No, it was more of what I saw with my eyes; he just didn't seem to be moving very quickly and didn't look overly athletic. With his superior technique, he could clearly dominate CFB lineman, but could he do the same against NFL players...that was my question. And now I go back to eating my bowl of crow!

Yeah, I put in my two cents on this subject on the period leading up to the draft. When a reporter told Bum Phillips that it was reported that Earl Campbell couldn't even run the 100, the great Bum said:

"If I have 3rd and 100, I guess I won't put him in then."

LMAO. Another great quote by Bum.
Because you all are lazy

Of all the Zoners, only 4 hearts...

It clicks on the heart, or else it gets the hose again!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Crunch!

Awesome picture.

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Because you all are lazy

Done!
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Crunch!

Awesome picture.

She's right. That's a really good pic.
Because you all are lazy

Done!

We appreciate JonnyD
  • Jiks
Because you all are lazy

Done!

We appreciate JonnyD

x7
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Week 6 will be his gravest challenge. His opponent made Myles Garrett an afterthought last game.
Share 49ersWebzone