There are 247 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Since07:
Nick just got screwed over on a sack intentional grounding then the replay shows bakers knee on the ground before he gets rid of the ball.

That will get adjusted to a sack tomorrow.
Beast. He was pretty much unstoppable tonight.
Originally posted by dj43:
Nick just got screwed over on a sack intentional grounding then the replay shows bakers knee on the ground before he gets rid of the ball.

They can do that?
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:

They can do that?

Yeah they can, they can adjust different things, he should have 3 sacks from this game. Not like CLE ran another play.
Originally posted by Eastcoast49er:
I would like to say thank you to the Cards. Bosa will be sacking your #1 QB a lot. We all should send them a gift for not drafting him.

I really am interested to see what the cardinals do in that game to not get Murray killed.
Never wanted a selection more than Bosa since when I prayed they got Willis in 2007.

Kid changes the entire complexion of this defense. f**king love it.

Really fun watching him and this defensive unit play so aggressive and fast.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:

They can do that?

Yeah they can, they can adjust different things, he should have 3 sacks from this game. Not like CLE ran another play.

I didn't know they can adjust that. We will see if they do. They should. His knees were on the ground. He had 3 sacks, FF, RF. He had an excellent game. If he can stay healthy he is going to be a great one. My personal issue with him was always just the lack of ability to stay healthy. But if he can do that he looks great. I always knew he could play when he is playing. It's just stay healthy. Which I hope he does.
The TRUE #1 pick.
wow they actually started to double team him in the second half. That is the kind of guy you need. Double team him, and then you got Buckner and Ford coming at you. Pick yo poison
Defensive POTW for sure after doing it on the national stage.

He's 21, just scratching the surface. This is the first week we've seen him at 100%. Last year doesn't feel like such a waste anymore. Nick is a franchise player
Wheres the gif of him planting the flag?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Wheres the gif of him planting the flag?
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/RKHYKuRZYOcU9UXgoP"; width="480" height="256" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/nfl-football-sack-nick-bosa-RKHYKuRZYOcU9UXgoP">via GIPHY</a></p>
Bosa playing like Thomas was suppose too
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

This 100% or your speculation?
Share 49ersWebzone