• Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
he is everything we thought smith was going to be

Smith who?

Malcom
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Since07:
Nick just got screwed over on a sack intentional grounding then the replay shows bakers knee on the ground before he gets rid of the ball.

That will get adjusted to a sack tomorrow.

Can they change a penalty? The called intentional grounding, so changing the play to a sack would alter multiple things, especially since the penalty ran off 10 seconds to go to the half.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Since07:
Nick just got screwed over on a sack intentional grounding then the replay shows bakers knee on the ground before he gets rid of the ball.

That will get adjusted to a sack tomorrow.

Can they change a penalty? The called intentional grounding, so changing the play to a sack would alter multiple things, especially since the penalty ran off 10 seconds to go to the half.

Bosa is not going to get that sack. Had it been just tallied as a tackle then maybe, but this was deemed intentional grounding, the penalty accepted and enforced. They aren't going to correct all that post-game. Sucks but it is what it is.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I thought he showed the nation how much of a beast he is. Great game he dominated from start to finish
We talk about how amazing of a pass rusher he is but he is also a complete player!

Run stopping, rushing the passer, never gives up on a play, great locker room guy. Just all around everything you could want

Originally posted by btthepunk:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1984-TYCO-Cliff-Hangers-Nite-Glow-Slot-Car-Original-Track-Set-No-6220-/174051668529?nav=SEARCHOriginally posted by njninersfan420:
Where the bosa naysayers at now?!?! Droy, game changer, fn stud!

They're mentioning how he isn't as good as other players and that his arms are too short.

Last night he did everything. Sacks, strip sack, fumble recovery, at least one stuff, eating double teams, and imo his pressure on mayfield caused the wobbly int to Sherman.

He's a presence you have to account for.

Some fans are addicted to the turmoil of the post-Harbaugh years.
When we drafted Bosa I was hoping he was as good as advertised but I admit I was a little skeptical. I really hadn't seen him that much since I don't watch Ohio State games and I was hoping he wasn't overhyped because of his last name and the fact that OSU players sometimes get too much attention. He seems to be everything he was supposed to be. Relentless motor like Cowboy had and technique way beyond his years. That D line has so many guys that can pressure the QB and the running game that the opposing teams are going to have a hard time deciding who to stay away from.
Thoroughly enjoying the mini tantrum Grant is throwing on twitter recently in regards to Bosa.

Dude is so mad that Bosa is showing him up.
Share 49ersWebzone