There are 261 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ok. I was one of those who wanted QW over Bosa.

I was severely wrong. This dude is a f***ing MONSTER and just on another level. Over everyone.

So elated we have this guy, and worth the Jimmy ACL injury last year.
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:

Jimmys sacrafice was not in vain.

Praise Lord Bosa 🙌

The national stage has finally seen what we've been watching the past 4 games. It's insane how much he's affecting the game even when hes not getting a sack. So many of our INTs have been a result of his pressure.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:

From PFF: Bosa was nothing short of dominant of Monday Night Football and schooled the Browns' offensive line to the tune of one sack, one strip-sack, three hits and four hurries from just 25 pass-rushing snaps. Since 2006, there have been 549 instances where a first-year edge defender played at least 25 pass-rush snaps in a single game, and among that group, the pass-rush win rate (36.0%) that Bosa produced in this Week 5 game against the Browns ranks first.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Jimmys sacrafice was not in vain.

Praise Lord Bosa 🙌

The national stage has finally seen what we've been watching the past 4 games. It's insane how much he's affecting the game even when hes not getting a sack. So many of our INTs have been a result of his pressure.

Amen! Amen! Praise [insert deity]
Originally posted by jonnydel:
From PFF: Bosa was nothing short of dominant of Monday Night Football and schooled the Browns' offensive line to the tune of one sack, one strip-sack, three hits and four hurries from just 25 pass-rushing snaps. Since 2006, there have been 549 instances where a first-year edge defender played at least 25 pass-rush snaps in a single game, and among that group, the pass-rush win rate (36.0%) that Bosa produced in this Week 5 game against the Browns ranks first.

He played alright.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by okdkid:
How glad are y'all that exactly zero fans in here are the GM? If we'd have traded for OBJ, we would've traded away the pick that got us Bosa.....

I don't remember a critical mass of fans wanting to give up #2 (Bosa) for OBJ. The overwhelming majority wanted OBJ... but not at that cost.

I for one was adamant that we trade anything other than #2 overall, because at that point it was a forgone conclusion that Murray was going #1.

I'm just glad that the cards put the cart before the horse and drafted an undersized QB instead of Bosa. Murray is getting creamed because they have a terrible o line and their defense isn't good enough to keep the score down. They should have waited until the 2020 draft which has better QB's.
Good lawd this man is unstoppable
Boners for BOSA

Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

He played alright.

Why am I not surprised by this response.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

He played alright.

Why am I not surprised by this response.

Because of the source.

He played alright.

Lmao
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
Boners for BOSA

He played alright.

If by alright you mean he made the Browns OL put their s**tting pants on then yes I agree.
Share 49ersWebzone