There are 271 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Very excited.

With this Dline and run game, there is no reason we can't go deep into the playoffs, if not Super Bowl. No team is that dominant in the NFC.

In today's NFL teams can go from worst to first overnight
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 8, 2019 at 4:20 PM ]
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
From PFF: Bosa was nothing short of dominant of Monday Night Football and schooled the Browns' offensive line to the tune of one sack, one strip-sack, three hits and four hurries from just 25 pass-rushing snaps. Since 2006, there have been 549 instances where a first-year edge defender played at least 25 pass-rush snaps in a single game, and among that group, the pass-rush win rate (36.0%) that Bosa produced in this Week 5 game against the Browns ranks first.

He played alright.

This fn guy
Someone needs to do this to Bosa's car and say Goff did it.

Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
From PFF: Bosa was nothing short of dominant of Monday Night Football and schooled the Browns' offensive line to the tune of one sack, one strip-sack, three hits and four hurries from just 25 pass-rushing snaps. Since 2006, there have been 549 instances where a first-year edge defender played at least 25 pass-rush snaps in a single game, and among that group, the pass-rush win rate (36.0%) that Bosa produced in this Week 5 game against the Browns ranks first.

He played alright.

Why am I not surprised by this response.

Because of the source.

Seahawk fan alert.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 8, 2019 at 5:32 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Good article today about bosa being brash like jh was. you know what.. we have some fans here today running around bashing jh. calling him names and disrespecting the first coach to bring us some respect in years.. but we need some brash people like he was.. and if sherman and bosa want to run their mouth . thats fine with me. this will make jh haters crazy.. but truth is. aside from a better qb and less delay of game penalties.. this team so far is built like his were. run the ball and play good defense., and i hope another area that we did under jh will shine and that is our team bringing out the worst in other teams.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Good article today about bosa being brash like jh was. you know what.. we have some fans here today running around bashing jh. calling him names and disrespecting the first coach to bring us some respect in years.. but we need some brash people like he was.. and if sherman and bosa want to run their mouth . thats fine with me. this will make jh haters crazy.. but truth is. aside from a better qb and less delay of game penalties.. this team so far is built like his were. run the ball and play good defense., and i hope another area that we did under jh will shine and that is our team bringing out the worst in other teams.

I see your comparison but did JH ever average over 30 points a game?

I think there is similarity but Kyle seems more advanced at scheming and playcalling than Greg Roman. Just my opinion though.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

He played alright.

This fn guy

Russian Bot
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Someone needs to do this to Bosa's car and say Goff did it.

Bosa gonna sh*t, he going to kick our a$$

Spicoli (played by George Kittle): Well make up your mind bro, is he going to sh*t or is going to kick our a$$

Jefferson's younger brother (played by Emmanuel Moseley): First he's going to s**t, then he's going to kick our A$$

George Kittle: Don't worry, I can fix it, my father's got an ultimate set of tools

He played alright.

This fn guy

I read it as him being a sarcastic, facetious, wise A

When I first saw the "flag plant" celebration I thought he was swinging a hammer and hammering it down, and I thought that's a pretty cool celebration. I'd be cool if he lets the "flag plant" go and sticks wit the hammer swing and hammer it down!!
Originally posted by CenCal9er:
When I first saw the "flag plant" celebration I thought he was swinging a hammer and hammering it down, and I thought that's a pretty cool celebration. I'd be cool if he lets the "flag plant" go and sticks wit the hammer swing and hammer it down!!

I thought it was him flopping his d!ck around celebration.
  • thl408
Why do teams think they can block him with a TE? dumb
Originally posted by thl408:
Why do teams think they can block him with a TE? dumb

shh keep letting them do that.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

He played alright.

This fn guy

I read it as him being a sarcastic, facetious, wise A

Given the post history I beg to differ.
Share 49ersWebzone