There are 264 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
Good article today about bosa being brash like jh was. you know what.. we have some fans here today running around bashing jh. calling him names and disrespecting the first coach to bring us some respect in years.. but we need some brash people like he was.. and if sherman and bosa want to run their mouth . thats fine with me. this will make jh haters crazy.. but truth is. aside from a better qb and less delay of game penalties.. this team so far is built like his were. run the ball and play good defense., and i hope another area that we did under jh will shine and that is our team bringing out the worst in other teams.

I loved Harbaugh when he was here, but he wore our his welcome fast, have no issues with him, or guys like Sherman/Bosa. But like said, Kyle is different coach, he's more dynamic offensively, where Harbs was supposedly a QB whisperer. But he was stubborn and wouldn't fire Roman, that was his downfall. Plus Jed's idioticness in keeping Baalke around so long, glad he got it right with Shanny and Lynch.
That's a sack btw

Originally posted by cciowa:
Good article today about bosa being brash like jh was. you know what.. we have some fans here today running around bashing jh. calling him names and disrespecting the first coach to bring us some respect in years.. but we need some brash people like he was.. and if sherman and bosa want to run their mouth . thats fine with me. this will make jh haters crazy.. but truth is. aside from a better qb and less delay of game penalties.. this team so far is built like his were. run the ball and play good defense., and i hope another area that we did under jh will shine and that is our team bringing out the worst in other teams.

Except Harbaugh couldn't scheme his way out of a wet paper sack, nor could he live up to his unearned reputation as the quarterback whisperer. Shanahan is a far superior coach to overhyped Harbaugh who has the same MO at every stop. Start off decent, then it's all downhill until he wears out his welcome.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
That's a sack btw

They should go back and count it as one. I'm glad Bosa is proving me wrong, I knew at worst he'd be a solid player... This dude is blowing my expectations out of the water. Looks like a pro bowl caliber player already so far. The scary part is he is only going to get better. 💪 💪

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

And well earned. Cheers, Nick.

Get ready for more of those
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/09/nick-bosa-earns-nfc-defensive-player-of-the-week-honors/
  • titan
  • Veteran
Making some noise!!! Teams are gonna have to start game planning against Bosa. Somebody else is gonna have to step it up.
Originally posted by titan:
Making some noise!!! Teams are gonna have to start game planning against Bosa. Somebody else is gonna have to step it up.

DeFo and Ford and AA are psyched

Originally posted by titan:

Others have been stepping it up, that's why this defense has been dominating. Bosa has been great, but Buckner still gets doubled more than anyone else on the line. Coordinators are simply going to have to pick their poison.
Dee Ford was getting to Mayfield too. Bosa just got there quicker

Noticed Baker's lineman didn't help him up on the sack where Bosa was spooning him on the ground.
[ Edited by Dsoto87 on Oct 9, 2019 at 8:05 AM ]
Wasn't my guy in the draft , but gotta show respect when it is due. The kid is as advertised and has won me over.

Hell yea
Share 49ersWebzone