There are 312 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
What's funny is that he earned NFC Def player of the week over Myles Garrett who I would've thought to have AFC Def player of the week going up against Skule. My bad.

i sure did think garret would cause havoc.. what i forgot is when we ran the ball so well. it took him out of the game. i think the nice thing is that our guys can play the run pretty well along with bringing a violent 76 gold rush pass rush? gotta do old school

That and we called a TON of short passes or passes to get the ball out quick. I saw at least 5 or 6 times where Garrett beat our tackles around the edge but the ball was gone before he got there. Those throws that are 2 seconds or less are impossible for rushers to do anything about.

Yeah, and at one point Jimmy had something like 8 or 9 completions for only 26 yards.
Originally posted by hello49:
What's funny is that he earned NFC Def player of the week over Myles Garrett who I would've thought to have AFC Def player of the week going up against Skule. My bad.

i sure did think garret would cause havoc.. what i forgot is when we ran the ball so well. it took him out of the game. i think the nice thing is that our guys can play the run pretty well along with bringing a violent 76 gold rush pass rush? gotta do old school

That and we called a TON of short passes or passes to get the ball out quick. I saw at least 5 or 6 times where Garrett beat our tackles around the edge but the ball was gone before he got there. Those throws that are 2 seconds or less are impossible for rushers to do anything about.

Yeah, and at one point Jimmy had something like 8 or 9 completions for only 26 yards.

Our D-line was pretty much unblockable in that game. There was one play where the Browns went into a, I guess you could say, 22 personnel. But they brought in an extra lineman as their 2nd TE. So, they had 6 OL and a TE and kept ALL of them in to block and we still got pressure on Mayfield, lol.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
He wasn't named D player of the year so he sucks - Susweel

Originally posted by Snider8706:
I hope his play is consistent enough not only for us to keep winning but for him to get in the conversation for DROY

Hes the odds on Vegas favorite for droy, I'd say hes already in the conversation
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I hope his play is consistent enough not only for us to keep winning but for him to get in the conversation for DROY

Hes the odds on Vegas favorite for droy, I'd say hes already in the conversation

He's going to win it - just got a feeling.
Last time we had a rookie wearing number 97 playing this good, we won a superbowl, just sayin...

What a great point Thl, and don't you know this was all kyle. He was keenly aware of Myles over there, and he also knew how to beat him. Short quick hitters and poof...no Myles. Last yr, no matter what, kyle insisted on 3, 5, 7 steppers, and our QBs got mauled. This yr, maybe he feels it....you know...maybe we got a shot at going deep in playoffs. And once there? Hell anything can happen.

But i was just tickeld pink when those balls came out and in no time, Myles was a non factor. Of course the fact we were up and could run the ball didn't hurt take him out either, but really, gotta hand it to kyle...he didn't miss one dang thing thiis game. He thot of everything.

And that includes the quick hittter with Laken and kittle taking out the DE and then Au jus taking out the LB, and we were off to the Brieda races. Not sure but kittle may have gotten the CB too. Sheesh, that was MYLES they took out. Missed that first time around. Talk about a back breaker.......
  • thl408
How lucky is Bosa to go to SF instead of a Josh Rosen led ARI team, or a typical crap team that is picking #2 overall? During the phone call from Kyle to Nick on draft day, Kyle said something like, "see it all worked out, you were stressing for nothing" lol shots fired at ARI.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

How can you not love this guy

Just heard an interview with John Bosa on KNBR. He talked about how the two brothers train together and point out little things that help them improve their technique. He feels a lot of their ability comes naturally and they just enhanced it with a lot of study and hard work. They asked him who was better, Joey or Nick. He laughed and said do you want me to come back on this station. Papa said just say #97 since they both wear it.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Major endorsements coming.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

+1
Share 49ersWebzone