There are 241 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Just heard an interview with John Bosa on KNBR. He talked about how the two brothers train together and point out little things that help them improve their technique. He feels a lot of their ability comes naturally and they just enhanced it with a lot of study and hard work. They asked him who was better, Joey or Nick. He laughed and said do you want me to come back on this station. Papa said just say #97 since they both wear it.

That's awesome! Two brothers training together and pushing themselves to get better.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
At the very least I thought Garrett was gonna disrupt the running game and be hard to run at the left side. Honestly, until that sack after beating McGlinchey, Garrett was actually pretty quiet. Hopefully Shanahan can scheme for Donald some way and keep him off Jimmy G. too.

The difference is with Donald coming up from the middle, but I am sure Kyle will figure out a way make sure he isnt cause to much issues.
Originally posted by Derbucher:
At the very least I thought Garrett was gonna disrupt the running game and be hard to run at the left side. Honestly, until that sack after beating McGlinchey, Garrett was actually pretty quiet. Hopefully Shanahan can scheme for Donald some way and keep him off Jimmy G. too.

The difference is with Donald coming up from the middle, but I am sure Kyle will figure out a way make sure he isnt cause to much issues.

Have you guys been paying attention to aaron donald? He's struggling this year.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

Have you guys been paying attention to aaron donald? He's struggling this year.
have you seen the hit our o line took today
Originally posted by NTeply49:
That was one of the most dominant performances I've ever seen from a DE, let alone a rookie. The fact he's getting doubled and still disrupting the QB is insane. At one point we just dropped 9 in coverage and rushed 2 and Bosa still got there. Love how relentless he is. He's not lightning quick, but just powerful and consistent. I am so happy I ordered his jersey last week lol

Glad the league agrees
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

How can you not love this guy

Are you really a 49er fan if you cant get behind the guy?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
He wasn't named D player of the year so he sucks - Susweel

Where is that guy anyway? Haven't seen him post in days. Interesting.
Someone in another thread said Bosa is becoming a diva....
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Someone in another thread said Bosa is becoming a diva....

LMFAO.

Originally posted by NCommand:
LMFAO.

Originally posted by njninersfan420:
LMFAO.

Get started on the Russel Wilson photoshop
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
LMFAO.

Get started on the Russel Wilson photoshop

Will take more work to get the skin color right on the arms and legs. Or you can just hope no one notices.
Originally posted by T-9ers:
My only issue with his performance is that I feel on that last sack on Baker, he missed an opportunity to really squeeze his arms around him to totally incapacitate him, then give a quick lift before driving his head or shoulder into the ground. This way you either separate a shoulder or possibly concuss the QB. He will learn I guess.

@ English?

Richburg has been a stud this yr, I believe he's the 9th overall center in regards to pass-protection and its been vs some quality DTs. One thing with Donald is he's so explosive and wins so quickly that you can (hopefully) neutralize some of that with screens. He's basically out of the play when that happens (after he beats the IOL ) IMO their LBers aren't very good either.

One thing I love about Kyle is how he will always be attacking a teams weakness. I have no idea why more teams aren't more week to week with their strategy Harbs was the king of the hubris in regards to just trying to win the same way every week, regardless of who we were playing.
Share 49ersWebzone