There are 375 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Derbucher:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
At the very least I thought Garrett was gonna disrupt the running game and be hard to run at the left side. Honestly, until that sack after beating McGlinchey, Garrett was actually pretty quiet. Hopefully Shanahan can scheme for Donald some way and keep him off Jimmy G. too.

The difference is with Donald coming up from the middle, but I am sure Kyle will figure out a way make sure he isnt cause to much issues.

Richburg has been a stud this yr, I believe he's the 9th overall center in regards to pass-protection and its been vs some quality DTs. One thing with Donald is he's so explosive and wins so quickly that you can (hopefully) neutralize some of that with screens. He's basically out of the play when that happens (after he beats the IOL ) IMO their LBers aren't very good either.

One thing I love about Kyle is how he will always be attacking a teams weakness. I have no idea why more teams aren't more week to week with their strategy Harbs was the king of the hubris in regards to just trying to win the same way every week, regardless of who we were playing.

this. so much this. Belichick gets sooo much love cause he doesnt let the best player beat him. Like holy s**t he double teamed the best receiver...... I would have never
Should have drafted Williams instead of Bosa
Originally posted by rathman4481:

LOL, I was one that wanted Bosa but wasn't going to be too upset with QW. Damn was I wrong, it should have been Bosa or nothing. Thank our lucky stars that we got him, he's an absolute beast and is only going to get better. Thank you Cardinals for skipping on him, thank you Jimmy for getting hurt and allowing us to suck to be in position to land him.
Amazing what love can do. We got Bosa out of love. Kliff and Kyler love

I heard the team that drafted Quinnen Williams is guaranteed a trip to the Superbowl.
Originally posted by Heroism:

I heard the team that drafted Quinnen Williams is guaranteed a trip to the Superbowl.

I'd say they're on pace for that

gUaRanTeEd

gUaRanTeEd

I need to go to Vegas and make that bet then.
I want to make it abundantly clear that I was joking about my earlier comment.

So glad we took Bosa. Wanted him since jimmy got hurt.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

Remember when we were told that Bosa was injury prone and Q. Williams was a rock solid, sure thing? How many games has Williams missed already?

So should we have taken Josh Allen or QW?!?!
  • thl408
gUaRanTeEd

Hey I remember you or someone comparing Boss to Ryan Kerrigan - may never be the best, but a very consistently good Edge. I thought that was a good way to put it. Now, I'm thinking Kerrigan is Boss's floor. I'm looking for prime JJ Watt type of dominance now.
Originally posted by thl408:
Hey I remember you or someone comparing Boss to Ryan Kerrigan - may never be the best, but a very consistently good Edge. I thought that was a good way to put it. Now, I'm thinking Kerrigan is Boss's floor. I'm looking for prime JJ Watt type of dominance now.

Yup, that was me indeed. Kerrigan is so underrated. Dude is an ass kicker, so if Bosa exceeds him, we're in f**king luck.
The best part about bosa, he maintains his assignment while winning.

I remember when the niners played the lions in (2011? Handshake game). The niners just abused that defense because Suh would constantly play himself into bad positions.
Originally posted by Oscar8325:

LOL, I was one that wanted Bosa but wasn't going to be too upset with QW. Damn was I wrong, it should have been Bosa or nothing. Thank our lucky stars that we got him, he's an absolute beast and is only going to get better. Thank you Cardinals for skipping on him, thank you Jimmy for getting hurt and allowing us to suck to be in position to land him.

Don't forget to thank Beathard. Maybe that's why we traded up in the 3rd to secure him, all part of the plan to blow for Bosa
Share 49ersWebzone