There are 354 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I never doubted the talent. I doubted his durability.

How's your team looking?

Looking for a functional medical cart.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Heroism:
gUaRanTeEd

Hey I remember you or someone comparing Boss to Ryan Kerrigan - may never be the best, but a very consistently good Edge. I thought that was a good way to put it. Now, I'm thinking Kerrigan is Boss's floor. I'm looking for prime JJ Watt type of dominance now.

I'm still holding back.

Similar production to Khalil Mack or Von Miller would be an EXTREME luxury. Right now, just hoping he's as good as his brother, Ryan Kerrigan, Cameron Jordan, etc.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Originally posted by thl408:
Hey I remember you or someone comparing Boss to Ryan Kerrigan - may never be the best, but a very consistently good Edge. I thought that was a good way to put it. Now, I'm thinking Kerrigan is Boss's floor. I'm looking for prime JJ Watt type of dominance now.

I thought Boss would have value to the team, and we had no choice but to take him at 2. I did not think in the end he was "worth" the second pick....

He certainly has looked jjwattish so far. His worst series has looked like a cornerstone defender.

His average series has look highly disruptive.

If he was dropped on a worse defense he might even have better stats. QBs don't get a chance to get comfortable and hold the ball for perfect throws against this defense.... that hurts your blind side rushers stats... not helps him. Bosa has to beat the best tackle on the other team even to get a shot at stats.

Right now... he looks like a franchise player with a technical skill set that will age really well. I really don't think we are looking at a player we hope to get 4 peek years from. He looks like a franchise guy that the 49ers will be very safe paying franchise money too.

I personally did not give the posters who said he was NFL ready enough credit. This guy entered the league with elite form and skills combined with good physical tools.

I really do think his game ages well... minus a career ending injury i think we are talking about Bosa for the next 13 seasons.

The 49ers struck gold with this pick. I am so stoke the 49ers got him.

Damn, son. Helluva post.
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
So should we have taken Josh Allen or QW?!?!

Brian Burns > Josh Allen
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I guarantee when it was December 99% of folks in here would've been ecstatic and praying for Bosa. But as the draft gets closer and we pick him you got guys crying, that's so typical here. We could be the raiders or giants

you sure? This was what you posted within minutes if him being drafted.

Lol you guys are screwed.
I hated bosa for a long while...

Originally posted by illinois9er:
I guarantee when it was December 99% of folks in here would've been ecstatic and praying for Bosa. But as the draft gets closer and we pick him you got guys crying, that's so typical here. We could be the raiders or giants

No coming back from this burn lol.
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
So should we have taken Josh Allen or QW?!?!

Brian Burns > Josh Allen

I remember getting so much sh*t for wanting Burns over Allen during the draft process. Glad to see Burns doing well but Bosa was the clear top guy for us and he's showing that.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

My favorite is how Grant Cohn is falling over backwards trying to laugh off the love Bosa has been getting from 49er fans. Check his twitter feed and the desperation is obvious.

This dude was on record trying to save the 49ers from drafting Bosa lol. Every time Bosa does something good he dies inside.
Originally posted by genus49:

My favorite is how Grant Cohn is falling over backwards trying to laugh off the love Bosa has been getting from 49er fans. Check his twitter feed and the desperation is obvious.

This dude was on record trying to save the 49ers from drafting Bosa lol. Every time Bosa does something good he dies inside.

He's a cuck whom nobody should give any attention to lol

Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by genus49:

He's a cuck whom nobody should give any attention to lol

I give him credit for not changing his username and acting like he is a 49er fan now.
I am looking forward to Bosa making me forget about how Aldon Smith turned out. That would be golden
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I am looking forward to Bosa making me forget about how Aldon Smith turned out. That would be golden

Bosa won't make me forget how much of a waste of talent Aldon was...dude was a rare specimen as a pass rusher and could've had a HOF career had he just laid off the sauce and stayed out of trouble.

However if Bosa can keep doing what he's done so far it will make our team very good and that's all I care about now.
What is Aldon doing these days?
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
What is Aldon doing these days?

Clean and sober is last I heard
Share 49ersWebzone