There are 384 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
What is Aldon doing these days?

Court appointed community service?
Being that I dont watch much college ball, I was convinced this dude was just a pre-draft hype machine. Boy was I wrong. Based on the first four games, he may have been under sold...amazing
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 11, 2019 at 1:57 PM ]
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
So should we have taken Josh Allen or QW?!?!

Brian Burns > Josh Allen

I remember getting so much sh*t for wanting Burns over Allen during the draft process. Glad to see Burns doing well but Bosa was the clear top guy for us and he's showing that.

No doubt Bosa besting his rookie class, but he's also playing with Dee Ford/ Defo and a new and improved Arik Armstead. Like Aldon, the guy is in a perfect situation to showcase his talent.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Being that I dont watch much college ball, I was convinced this dude was just a pre-draft hype machine. Boy was I wrong. Based on the first four games, he may have been under sold...amazing

That's why you gotta watch college ball if you want to make a quality observation on a draft prospect OR listen to dudes like Hero who knows pass rushers, hero was on pt about Bosa
Originally posted by NYniner85:

That's why you gotta watch college ball if you want to make a quality observation on a draft prospect OR listen to dudes like Hero who knows pass rushers, hero was on pt about Bosa

I remember the one video I watched dogging Bosa because his arms where too short...in the words of bugs bunny "what a maroon."
I hadn't seen him play much in college either. What's really impressed me is his versatility. He can win with power, he can win with technique and he never quits. Some pass rushers seem to stop if their initial move is stopped. He doesn't. He goes to 2nd gear or 3rd gear. He always makes sure the QB knows he's coming on every play and you could see how he got in Mayfield's head last week. Kind of reminded me of how Jim Everett just fell to the ground untouched after being chased by Haley all day.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I hadn't seen him play much in college either. What's really impressed me is his versatility. He can win with power, he can win with technique and he never quits. Some pass rushers seem to stop if their initial move is stopped. He doesn't. He goes to 2nd gear or 3rd gear. He always makes sure the QB knows he's coming on every play and you could see how he got in Mayfield's head last week. Kind of reminded me of how Jim Everett just fell to the ground untouched after being chased by Haley all day.

He's so good everyone actually has kept the politics out of it lol
Bosa better have another big game on Sunday.
Now that hes gotten the attention of other teams, lets see how he plays if other teams try to stop him.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Now that hes gotten the attention of other teams, lets see how he plays if other teams try to stop him.

I'm pretty sure teams have been paying attention to him since game one

I remember the one video I watched dogging Bosa because his arms where too short...in the words of bugs bunny "what a maroon."

Yes poor Brett Kollmann is on a losing streak right now. Said he didn't think Nick would be able to handle NFL tackles and predicted the 49ers would go 7-9.
Originally posted by Alfienator:

I'm pretty sure teams have been paying attention to him since game one

And very careful attention. They ignore him at their peril
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Yes poor Brett Kollmann is on a losing streak right now. Said he didn't think Nick would be able to handle NFL tackles and predicted the 49ers would go 7-9.

That's hysterical

He has been getting attention. Been getting chipped by TEs quite a bit and it's honestly kinda frustrating cause it has knocked him off his feet a few times. He needs to start expecting the chip and prepare for it.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

He has been getting attention. Been getting chipped by TEs quite a bit and it's honestly kinda frustrating cause it has knocked him off his feet a few times. He needs to start expecting the chip and prepare for it.

I think hes gonna get even more attention now though. Also yeah everytime I see him get chipped he falls to the ground lol.... for example that fumble recovery play he got chipped and fell to the ground, but thankfully he has a good motor and kept going and secured that ball for us after buck knocked it down.
Share 49ersWebzone