There are 346 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Now that hes gotten the attention of other teams, lets see how he plays if other teams try to stop him.

He has been getting attention. Been getting chipped by TEs quite a bit and it's honestly kinda frustrating cause it has knocked him off his feet a few times. He needs to start expecting the chip and prepare for it.

He needs to figure out how to stay on his feet or get up quickly. This is his only downside at the moment, aside from his politics.
Originally posted by Goatie:
Now that hes gotten the attention of other teams, lets see how he plays if other teams try to stop him.

He has been getting attention. Been getting chipped by TEs quite a bit and it's honestly kinda frustrating cause it has knocked him off his feet a few times. He needs to start expecting the chip and prepare for it.

He needs to figure out how to stay on his feet or get up quickly. This is his only downside at the moment, aside from his politics.

I'm out
So what numbers are you looking for this week?

Hoping for at least 3 sacks.
  • thl408
Football
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

I'm gonna say 2 but I think this week it's gonna be the Dee Ford show.
  • thl408

Immediately made me think of this play.

I'm out

Originally posted by thl408:

Immediately made me think of this play.

Honestly that's pretty damn close to a block in the back but yeah that kinda chipping is something I hope he learns to handle better.

I'm out

Thank you

Honestly that's pretty damn close to a block in the back but yeah that kinda chipping is something I hope he learns to handle better.

Looks like it was. Look at the angle the TE is facinf when the block is completed.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

Looks like it was. Look at the angle the TE is facinf when the block is completed.

I'm hoping Saleh or Kyle was in a refs ear to be watching for that.

Rams have not allowed very many sacks this season.

I'm thinking one would still be good.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Rams have not allowed very many sacks this season.

I'm thinking one would still be good.

I'm thinking 1 sack, with the others on the line getting some sacks/pressures
Originally posted by Alfienator:

I'm pretty sure teams have been paying attention to him since game one

And very careful attention. They ignore him at their peril

It's like Dee Ford or Sherman said, pick your poison.
Share 49ersWebzone