There are 305 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
So what numbers are you looking for this week?

Hoping for at least 3 sacks.

Rams have not allowed very many sacks this season.

I'm thinking one would still be good.

Yeah but have they faced a DL like ours yet?
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

They have played some solid Ds. This game not going to be easy.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

They have played some solid Ds. This game not going to be easy.

Very true, gonna be a true test for us on the road, hope we can get to Goff and fluster him, looks like no Gurley on Sunday, make them one dimensional.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Now that hes gotten the attention of other teams, lets see how he plays if other teams try to stop him.

He has been getting attention. Been getting chipped by TEs quite a bit and it's honestly kinda frustrating cause it has knocked him off his feet a few times. He needs to start expecting the chip and prepare for it.
Immediately made me think of this play.

Honestly that's pretty damn close to a block in the back but yeah that kinda chipping is something I hope he learns to handle better.

That is a block in the back and should have been a penalty imo. He blocked the player above his waist and looks to initiate contact on Bosa's back. Skule got a penalty in the Steeler game for a similar looking block
Originally posted by ToneLoce:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Now that hes gotten the attention of other teams, lets see how he plays if other teams try to stop him.

He has been getting attention. Been getting chipped by TEs quite a bit and it's honestly kinda frustrating cause it has knocked him off his feet a few times. He needs to start expecting the chip and prepare for it.
Immediately made me think of this play.

Honestly that's pretty damn close to a block in the back but yeah that kinda chipping is something I hope he learns to handle better.

That is a block in the back and should have been a penalty imo. He blocked the player above his waist and looks to initiate contact on Bosa's back. Skule got a penalty in the Steeler game for a similar looking block

Block in the back. If Niners have any sense, they should send the clip to NFL office for complaint. Get their attention to it for next game at least
does bosa ever get in the wide 9 sprinter stance? or is that just ford?

I'm good with pressures and hits which end up forcing Goff to make many bad passes for incompletions or interceptions.
Bosa had several near sacks the last game. He's got elite hand movement to keep OT's off of him.

Yeah that's because Goff is too busy throwing INTs. Their offensive line is horrible outside of Whitworth. I'm going to be pretty disappointed if Goff isn't under duress the whole game.
[ Edited by illinois9er on Oct 12, 2019 at 12:55 PM ]
Nick Bosa is Mr. Zero
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/948a1996-5104-4c89-8606-624b0f719dd7

The Bay Area Beasts ??
i did get to watch the game, i was on the road...but i heard his name over and over and over..... For a one tackle game it sounds like he was a menace
He looks absolutely outstanding. As long as he can stay healthy over time we look to have a superstar player. He is difference maker and has really helped this team.
Originally posted by Dshearn:
i did get to watch the game, i was on the road...but i heard his name over and over and over..... For a one tackle game it sounds like he was a menace

This s**t happened all game. Ford/Bosa is already one of the top end edge tandems in the NFL.
Does bosa come off as dumb when he talks to the media?
Share 49ersWebzone