There are 335 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by braap49er:
Does bosa come off as dumb when he talks to the media?

He's a football player playing in the trenches taking hits to the head. He's doing just fine on and off the field. He's from good stock
his playing strength is ridiculous, just bullies whoever is lined up opposite him.

Its an act and he is the type that just likes to have with the media.
What he did to JG Wentworth in the first quarter was impressive. He just threw him onto Goff.

Naw just super chill
I might be late to the table with this... but did y'all catch Bosa's tune in radio interview?

Class freaken act

He refers to his sacks by player who caused the sack.

He said something like that was the D sack... dee Ford caused him to roll into me... or that was the Armstead sack... he push the pocket so deep i could make contact 12 yards behind the LOS.

He describes all his sacks by the people who helped him get it.

Man i love this guys mentality.

Wow.... i am so glad Bosa is a 49er
[ Edited by Dshearn on Oct 14, 2019 at 1:02 PM ]

nah not at all. He seems super introverted so he looks a bit uncomfortable and flustered when they shove a camera in his face. But then again i think this is a guy who only thinks about football and has dedicated his life to it. Daddy Bosa raised his kids to live and breathe football, similiar to Lavar Ball raising his kids to only know basketball.
This kid is special
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by babarvaart:
his playing strength is ridiculous, just bullies whoever is lined up opposite him.

He has that JJ Watt / Reggie White type "man"(pc version) strength. You don't know where its coming from, but its there and it's awesome when he's on the team your rooting..

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Turay and Mayowa are both guys I didn't really like coming out of college.

Meh. You win some you lose some.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

But how many of them can anchor!!!

Where's q?
Originally posted by Dshearn:
I might be late to the table with this... but did y'all catch Bosa's tune in radio interview?

Class freaken act

He refers to his sacks by player who caused the sack.

He said something like that was the D sack... dee Ford caused him to roll into me... or that was the Armstead sack... he push the pocket so deep i could make contact 12 yards behind the LOS.

He describes all his sacks by the people who helped him get it.

Man i love this guys mentality.

Wow.... i am so glad Bosa is a 49er

Share 49ersWebzone