There are 175 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think Young will be considered the better prospect.

Don't care. Couldn't be happier with Bosa.
Is Nick the best Bosa?
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Is Nick the best Bosa?

Big time
My son is making the clowns look dumber by the game.
Three in one half!
We need all the Bosa doubters to come out and admit defeat. That's 7 sacks in 7 games
BurNs iS tHe FrOnT RuNNeR foR DrOy
🐐 🐐 🐐

Put his ass in the Hall now
solid. holy s**t.
[ Edited by Kingpin on Oct 27, 2019 at 2:33 PM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
BurNs iS tHe FrOnT RuNNeR foR DrOy

Hahaha love it. Bosa is a beast.

Thabk you, Keim!

Originally posted by Overkill:
I think Young will be considered the better prospect.

Don't care. Couldn't be happier with Bosa.

Amen

Bosa has a real nAck for making a play when the team needs a play off. That was 8 straight tackles or sacks to end a drive before his 2nd down sack.

Bosa is Reggie White ish- JJ Wattish

He is just elite.
[ Edited by Dshearn on Oct 27, 2019 at 2:38 PM ]
"It's going to be a tough game. Carolina has perhaps the best d-line in football lead by the front-runner for DROY, Brian Burns. That's not an ideal matchup for a team missing it's starting tackles. It'll likely be a defensive slugfest with the biggest key to the game being whether or not we can contain McCaffrey." - Kittleskittle

Never forget
"It's going to be a tough game. Carolina has perhaps the best d-line in football lead by the front-runner for DROY, Brian Burns. That's not an ideal matchup for a team missing it's starting tackles. It'll likely be a defensive slugfest with the biggest key to the game being whether or not we can contain McCaffrey." - Kittleskittle

Never forget

Lol
Is this guy human?!?

Never forget

Who the hell said that?
Share 49ersWebzone