LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 211 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Good performance from him. This game has definitely helped his chances of winning DROTY. He may even be in the lead now, though I haven't watched all of the candidates.

sigh another hot take

I don't know how you can say it wasn't a good performance. It was probably his best game so far. Hopefully he's not too banged up.

He may even be in the lead now

thats the hot take. not you saying he had a good game. why not say he is having a great season and is clearly the best rookie defensive player. and could be in the running for DPOY

He's the best rookie defensive player I've seen so far this year, but I haven't tracked other non-49er rookie players that closely. Burns afaik was his best competition coming into this game and was a non-factor.
Originally posted by theduke85:
Still can't believe this guy fell to us. I was so devastated when he lost out on the #1 pick. "First we lost Garrett, now we lost Bosa." Thank god Arizona went bold and took Murray.

Bosa is so good him going #2 is considered falling. lol
Bosa gonna destroy Murray
This dude a fkn beast.
Good performance from him. This game has definitely helped his chances of winning DROTY. He may even be in the lead now, though I haven't watched all of the candidates.

Your passive aggressiveness towards the team seems to be working. You're a pain, but at this point don't stop with your ridiculous posts. 9ers just keep winning
He's the best rookie defensive player I've seen so far this year, but I haven't tracked other non-49er rookie players that closely. Burns afaik was his best competition coming into this game and was a non-factor.

dont sleep on Devin Bush who i would say is the only competition Bosa has and its really not close. Burns was #3 in my opinion
I don't think anyone could of expected him to play this great from day 1.

He really should be in the running for DPOY. Extremely well rounded and very technical. He is prolly the best rookie defensive player I have ever seen.
Originally posted by tankle104:
I don't think anyone could of expected him to play this great from day 1.

He really should be in the running for DPOY. Extremely well rounded and very technical. He is prolly the best rookie defensive player I have ever seen.

He looks more dominant than tj watt did and he was a monster first season on the field.

Boss looking better than his brother already and looks like a generational player.

He has the finish that Buckner armstead, and thomas have lacked.
[ Edited by BoldRedandGold on Oct 27, 2019 at 4:41 PM ]
Originally posted by theduke85:
Still can't believe this guy fell to us. I was so devastated when he lost out on the #1 pick. "First we lost Garrett, now we lost Bosa." Thank god Arizona went bold and took Murray.

Amen. I cant believe how good Bosa has played.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
In three quarters this dude surpassed his performance against the Browns.

I am STUNNED! I was ecstatic when we drafted him but I wasn't expecting this my goodness!

Amen. Me too

• Mayor
  • Veteran
I got one word for you: animal abuse.
  • Jiks

sigh another hot take

I don't know how you can say it wasn't a good performance. It was probably his best game so far. Hopefully he's not too banged up.

He may even be in the lead now

thats the hot take. not you saying he had a good game. why not say he is having a great season and is clearly the best rookie defensive player. and could be in the running for DPOY

Too busy watching the Patriots.
That McCaffrey chip was a straight up forearm/elbow to the kidney.

Put him out for a series.

I'm not happy about it, that part of the body has no real protection.
Originally posted by TyCore:

Yep. McCaffrey was mad and straight up acting like a punk.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by TyCore:

Yep. McCaffrey was mad and straight up acting like a punk.

i dont blame him. i heard roid rage is something you cant control
Share 49ersWebzone