LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 158 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He's a perfect example of a guy who doesn't look like a body builder and doesn't have great numbers at the combine but is just a machine on the field. He's everything I hoped for but even better. Funny how everyone was concerned about him being injury prone and thought Williams would be the more durable guy. Williams has had one nagging injury after another. You just never know.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Oct 27, 2019 at 7:09 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Was wrong about him...roy is in his future, prevails a pro bowl bid as a rookie
Originally posted by NCommand:
Like a boss.

Hmm, did Bruce say that before or after we destroyed his team? We could have easily put up 60 points.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
He's a perfect example of a guy who doesn't look like a body builder and doesn't have great numbers at the combine but is just a machine on the field. He's everything I hoped for but even better. Funny how everyone was concerned about him being injury prone and thought Williams would be the more durable guy. Williams has had one nagging injury after another. You just never know.

What? Bosa is f**king stacked. Dudes got cannons not guns. And do we really need to get started on his quads and Hammy's?
[ Edited by Dsoto87 on Oct 27, 2019 at 7:14 PM ]
  • Jiks
Originally posted by NCommand:
Like a boss.

Everything about this guy screams leadership.
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
Hmm, did Bruce say that before or after we destroyed his team? We could have easily put up 60 points.

After lol
Nick seems to beat his man almost every time. He's like a young Justin Smith
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

What? Bosa is f**king stacked. Dudes got cannons not guns. And do we really need to get started on his quads and Hammy's?

I'm not saying he's small but he doesn't look like his body is all roids and weight lifting. It's not a body builder type. He looks like a lot of that is natural.
Was on the droy train since the summer, now I'm on the dpoy train
So glad we lost all those games last season and picked up Bosa as consolation because he's been wonderful. If healthy, generational pass rusher. He's been unbelievable. I actually enjoy watching the defense more than the offense now.

Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Was on the droy train since the summer, now I'm on the dpoy train

Defensive MVP.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
So glad we lost all those games last season and picked up Bosa as consolation because he's been wonderful. If healthy, generational pass rusher. He's been unbelievable. I actually enjoy watching the defense more than the offense now.

We got to have our cake and eat it too since we beat the Seahawks with no reprocussion in terms of getting Bosa.

We got to have our cake and eat it too since we beat the Seahawks with no reprocussion in terms of getting Bosa.

I was so bittersweet on that victory, too. Like, it's been a long time coming but it was the worst possible time. But it worked out in the end. That d-line now looks like it's from another planet.

Imagine kyler decided to play baseball and az took bosa 1st. It would be torture watching him wreck the league in a cards Jersey. Thank god things worked out the way they did
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

Imagine kyler decided to play baseball and az took bosa 1st. It would be torture watching him wreck the league in a cards Jersey. Thank god things worked out the way they did

Our SOS also finished just 0.5 games weaker than the Jets' SOS.

Just one game swings the other way in our SOS and the Jets get Bosa instead
Share 49ersWebzone