Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
we get screwed out of every award every year
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Justin Fields is beyond f**ked week 1 lol

Bears are projecting to start Braxton Jones a 5th round rookie from Southern Utah week 1 at LT.

If I'm the Bears I'm chip blocking him as often as possible. Thats the one area he seemed to struggle last year was getting chip blocked.

With 15 sacks you're really not struggling with anything. All great pass rushers are going to get chipped, doubled and even tripled. What I see the Bears doing is bootlegs/play action and having Fields just flat out roll away from Bosa's side constantly. But it won't matter at the end of the day because for one their oline is pathetic from left to right and our whole dline in rotation can and will eat. Chicago is doing everything you can do to f**k up a young qb from day 1, this is some David Carr vibes

Yep. If the Bears are dedicating resources to chip, double, or triple-team Bosa... then that means the Bears are using two, three players just to deal with one of our guys. With a defensive line as deep as ours, someone will feast in a one-on-one match-up. It's frustrating for Bosa's sack numbers, but at the end of the day, if it limits the opposing offense and opens things up for our defense... then that's fine.

And then chipping isn't foolproof either. I remember one play where an opposing offense sent a guy to chip Bosa, and then the 49ers had Bosa stunt inside... wasting that offensive player's usage.
This man should always be on the front page.

[ Edited by cortana49 on Aug 29, 2022 at 10:26 AM ]

Bosa stays on the first page. Kid is going to wreck teams this year.

Bears are projecting to start Braxton Jones a 5th round rookie from Southern Utah week 1 at LT.
Bosa is going to give him a nice welcome to the NFL.

Originally posted by walker807:

If I'm the Bears I'm chip blocking him as often as possible. Thats the one area he seemed to struggle last year was getting chip blocked.

With 15 sacks you're really not struggling with anything. All great pass rushers are going to get chipped, doubled and even tripled. What I see the Bears doing is bootlegs/play action and having Fields just flat out roll away from Bosa's side constantly. But it won't matter at the end of the day because for one their oline is pathetic from left to right and our whole dline in rotation can and will eat. Chicago is doing everything you can do to f**k up a young qb from day 1, this is some David Carr vibes

I feel so bad for Fields. I just hope he survives for either the next coach/GM or can make it to another team and a better environment to develop a QB.
Don't forget the secondary is a lot better on paper this year. If they show up, the DL will get to the QB.

Bosa is going to have a year even with the holds and the double/triple teams. Once he starts rolling they will load his side with help and ebukam/Jackson/Hyder will eat up the other side. Then when they can't stop it, they will have to pull the help from Bosa's side and then he will go off.

17+ sacks this year easy.

20+ if he stays healthy the whole season.

On it too, but only for a hundo
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

I went with sack leader, taking the popularity/narrative contest out of it
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

I went with sack leader, taking the popularity/narrative contest out of it

He beat me straight up…….pay da man his moneyyyyyy

3 sacks for bosa on sunday
Don't know if it's old news but he started a petition for the NFL to switch to all grass fields much like the premier league
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Don't know if it's old news but he started a petition for the NFL to switch to all grass fields much like the premier league

Glad to hear & hope more people join in on this
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
Don't forget the secondary is a lot better on paper this year. If they show up, the DL will get to the QB.

Bosa is going to have a year even with the holds and the double/triple teams. Once he starts rolling they will load his side with help and ebukam/Jackson/Hyder will eat up the other side. Then when they can't stop it, they will have to pull the help from Bosa's side and then he will go off.

17+ sacks this year easy.

20+ if he stays healthy the whole season.

That's the hope is if kinlaw ,armstead and other edge rotation players can exploit the one on one islands they are likely to experience as a result of teams having to account for Big Bad Bosa , and force more attention their way then it's just going to be a catastrophe for opposing O. If just one of the other Dline dudes can turn in some pro bowl caliber production I think we will see exactly that.
Well deserved Nick! Captain!
Share 49ersWebzone