LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 165 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
Well done my guy
Holy f**k, Bosa said that his 10-yard splits this offseason were sub 1.5. That's f**king insane lol.

DPOY inc.
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
Well deserved Nick! Captain!

Finally he got that captain patch.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Projected to be the NFL sack leader, by the blonde analytics chick with the weird nose on NFLN.
Met Nick Bosa on Saturday for the signing in Santa Clara. He couldnt have been less friendly.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Met Nick Bosa on Saturday for the signing in Santa Clara. He couldnt have been less friendly.
i always miss these things, how did you hear about it ?

Sure you weren't being a Karen? Or perhaps he was tired after doing it all day?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Dude it was a fantastic event. Niners there were:

Ronnie Lott
Trey Lance
Joe Montana
Jerry Rice
Nick Bosa
Elijah Mitchell
Brandon Aiyuk
Tyrion Davis-Price
Kyle Juszcajklsdfkak
Alex Smith

And there were a bunch of Giants, Raiders, etc. It was a great show. Not too many vendors, but the signings were great. I got Bosa, Aiyuk, and Randy Johnson. Had tickets for Juan Marichal, but he cancelled last minute. I already have Rice, Montana and Lott, so I just went with two younger Niners. Lance was Friday night only, and I didnt make it down for that.

I dont know how I heard about it but a company called GTSM (GT Sports Marketing) puts events out all over the US.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Sep 8, 2022 at 11:02 AM ]
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:

I was ticket number 46. If he was tired, he has some serious issues. He acted like he would have rather been anywhere else in the world.

I said "Hey Nick. Big fan. Excited for a great season." and handed him my item.

His response: "yeah"

[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Sep 8, 2022 at 10:58 AM ]

I was ticket number 46. If he was tired, he has some serious issues. He acted like he would have rather been anywhere else in the world.

That's what team leaders do.

j/k

Originally posted by NCommand:

j/k

Haha. It's whatever. I am not mad about it or anything. But some players are so friendly and appreciative for coming to see them and getting an autograph. Nick was the opposite.

Dude it was a fantastic event. Niners there were:

Ronnie Lott
Trey Lance
Joe Montana
Jerry Rice
Nick Bosa
Elijah Mitchell
Brandon Aiyuk
Tyrion Davis-Price
Kyle Juszcajklsdfkak
Alex Smith

And there were a bunch of Giants, Raiders, etc. It was a great show. Not too many vendors, but the signings were great. I got Bosa, Aiyuk, and Randy Johnson. Had tickets for Juan Marichal, but he cancelled last minute. I already have Rice, Montana and Lott, so I just went with two younger Niners. Lance was Friday night only, and I didnt make it down for that.

I dont know how I heard about it but a company called GTSM (GT Sports Marketing) puts events out all over the US.
damn..Been trying to get Lotts for awhile now

Hard to judge people solely on these meetings though. Joe Montana was the same to me first time I got an autograph at an event, but a few years later ran into him randomly, without asking for an autograph and he was completely different.

j/k

Haha. It's whatever. I am not mad about it or anything. But some players are so friendly and appreciative for coming to see them and getting an autograph. Nick was the opposite.
gotta come at players with some humor.. these guys hear the same stuff over and over
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Sep 8, 2022 at 12:40 PM ]

j/k

gotta come at players with some humor.. these guys here the same stuff over and over

I mean, I guess. I basically said the same thing to Aiyuk and he was the exact opposite. Not even a thank you from Nick.

Again, I dont want to sound like I am complaining, but it doesnt take much to smile and be friendly. There was a kid in line a few spots in front of me with a Bosa jersey on (probably 9 years old), and I promise you he would remember this for the rest of his life if Nick took the time and was nice to him.

As long as he treats opposing QBs the same, I am good with it haha.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Sep 8, 2022 at 12:00 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone