LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 175 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
Bosa is going to have 3-4 sacks on Stafford this year 🤣

Hopefully in key moments

Bosa is going to have 3 sacks in the first half on Sunday
Nick Bosa will win DPOY this season and will be mentioned as a possible MVP candidate. Book it.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Nick Bosa will win DPOY this season and will be mentioned as a possible MVP candidate. Book it.

I threw some cash down on Bosa DPOY and Shanahan COTY last night. about 2 months ago I also got drunk and threw $100 on Lance being MVP for a $4100 payout.

That might not hit especially the way Allen started last night. That guy is on another level. He's All Madden while the other defense is on Pro setting.
Originally posted by Silky:

I threw some cash down on Bosa DPOY and Shanahan COTY last night. about 2 months ago I also got drunk and threw $100 on Lance being MVP for a $4100 payout.

That might not hit especially the way Allen started last night. That guy is on another level. He's All Madden while the other defense is on Pro setting.

$200 on Bosa to win DPOY at +1500
Originally posted by asu49ers:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I was ticket number 46. If he was tired, he has some serious issues. He acted like he would have rather been anywhere else in the world.

I said "Hey Nick. Big fan. Excited for a great season." and handed him my item.

His response: "yeah"

OK so bro has a lil bit Marshawn Lynch in him. I will be happy if we can get that bitterness come these division game outings

Nick comes off as an introvert. Even in his interviews, he seems like a man with little words. I wouldn't think much of it

Some people just don't like talking to people , at times I don't either, most people are drama, it means absolutely nothing , some people just like peace and quiet
Originally posted by Silky:

I am not a gambler but I do believe this is his year to get the national recognition that he deserves. My stats prediction are 20.5 sacks, 28 TFL and 8 FF.
I am not a gambler but I do believe this is his year to get the national recognition that he deserves. My stats prediction are 20.5 sacks, 28 TFL and 8 FF.

Lol 8 FF would make it pretty automatic. I'll accept it
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Met Nick Bosa on Saturday for the signing in Santa Clara. He couldnt have been less friendly.

Sure you weren't being a Karen? Or perhaps he was tired after doing it all day?

I was ticket number 46. If he was tired, he has some serious issues. He acted like he would have rather been anywhere else in the world.

I said "Hey Nick. Big fan. Excited for a great season." and handed him my item.

His response: "yeah"

What exactly were you expecting?
Bosa has always come across as someone not interested in the public life that comes with being a big NFL name/star. Not saying he's necessarily rude about it, but indifferent. He doesn't do many media interviews, and when he does he's not very engaging. So him being unenthusiastic at a signing doesn't surprise me.
Excited to see Bosa & this defense get after it today. Expecting a huge season out of Bosa this year no doubt!

He's so buff it makes his arms look like Chris Borland's.
Speed to power. Unstoppable. Unfair.

• thl408
He makes it look so easy. Just run into the OT and push.
Originally posted by captveg:
Bosa has always come across as someone not interested in the public life that comes with being a big NFL name/star. Not saying he's necessarily rude about it, but indifferent. He doesn't do many media interviews, and when he does he's not very engaging. So him being unenthusiastic at a signing doesn't surprise me.
Doesn't make him a bad person, some people just aren't social attention seekers
Originally posted by Heroism:
Speed to power. Unstoppable. Unfair.

Who's Nick Boza. Is he any good?
Share 49ersWebzone