LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 189 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Let him eat nails.I don't want Nick to like people if it hampers his abilities.Hate hate hate, Nick.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Speed to power. Unstoppable. Unfair.

Who's Nick Boza. Is he any good?

Ugh, I hate that, the entire game they're calling him Boza, not Bosa, like how hard is it to pronounce his name right, just annoys me, things like that, the little things, annoy me.
Were they doubling or chipping bosa in the 2nd half, felt like the other ends were getting easy pressures/rushes at the QBs (and missing sacks) rather than him
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
Were they doubling or chipping bosa in the 2nd half, felt like the other ends were getting easy pressures/rushes at the QBs (and missing sacks) rather than him

AArmistead took out ebukam on the Pettis touchdown. Classic arik moment. Hope this year isn't a nostalgia tour by Armstead
Both Bosa's are a couple of big dummies. Unbelievable football players, but I wouldn't expect to have amazing conversations with them or assume they're charming.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Met Nick Bosa on Saturday for the signing in Santa Clara. He couldnt have been less friendly.

Sure you weren't being a Karen? Or perhaps he was tired after doing it all day?

I was ticket number 46. If he was tired, he has some serious issues. He acted like he would have rather been anywhere else in the world.

I said "Hey Nick. Big fan. Excited for a great season." and handed him my item.

His response: "yeah"

What exactly were you expecting?

Yeah. He probably wasn't even listening. Its just a job. Its like how the cashiers at stores give 0 f**ks as you tell them about your shopping experience or how your day is going. Same thing.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 17, 2022 at 5:50 PM ]

Gamer. He looks ever better this year.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Met Nick Bosa on Saturday for the signing in Santa Clara. He couldnt have been less friendly.

Sure you weren't being a Karen? Or perhaps he was tired after doing it all day?

I was ticket number 46. If he was tired, he has some serious issues. He acted like he would have rather been anywhere else in the world.

I said "Hey Nick. Big fan. Excited for a great season." and handed him my item.

His response: "yeah"

Should have called him Joey.

But yea great defensive players aren't usually the greatest human beings you'll find.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Who's Nick Boza. Is he any good?

Ugh, I hate that, the entire game they're calling him Boza, not Bosa, like how hard is it to pronounce his name right, just annoys me, things like that, the little things, annoy me.

Haha. Seriously!
I am a 49ers lifer fan before i was born! This team looks really good this year! Including the fact that TREY LANCE, my family and i see as the great one to lead this team! He did really good despite the rain on his 1st game! As i said i love the 49ers before birth! With all this said i swear if they put Jimmy G back in, in which not giving TREY LANCE a true fair chance! Im sorry to say i will dis own this organization forever! & my family agrees and will do the same!

Bosa is on pace for 20+ sacks.

Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
Bosa is on pace for 20+ sacks.

They changed the half sack to a full today, so Bosa had 2 against Seattle.
Monster
In 35 career regular season games Nick Bosa has 27.5 sacks. In 6 career playoff games he has 8.0 sacks.

41 total games, 35.5 sacks. Insane.
Share 49ersWebzone