LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 131 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Bosa during the game complained to the ref that he was tackled and thought he heard the ref say " He can do that". "Alright he must not have heard me" Bosa stated
Proof right here these refs purposely make b******t calls or non-calls, that ref is an a**hole.

I find it hilarious when people say every team has blown calls. Just like that b******t logic that every team deals with injuries. What they forget to include is context. Such as, some teams have wayyyyyy more missed calls than others and also have wayyyyy better players injured. SF is at the top of the list in both

Hey now Guapo, I say that about the injuries, but yes we seem to be near the top, BAL was at the top last year I believe.

As for refs, how the f**k is it ok for an OL to tackle Bosa? Or hold in a chokehold? These refs are morons.
Originally posted by DrEll:
Bosa during the game complained to the ref that he was tackled and thought he heard the ref say " He can do that". "Alright he must not have heard me" Bosa stated
Proof right here these refs purposely make b******t calls or non-calls, that ref is an a**hole.

I think Kyle Shanahan takes a very lackadaisical approach to missed calls. Whereas other coaches will scream at the refs to grab their attention, Kyle has a stoic look on his face.

you see an extension of that with the players. Blatant holds on our lineman and receivers and none of them make a peep. Bosa needs to speak out loud during the game instead of politely asking refs about getting held.

Lol false, Kyle has constantly blown up with refs and their dumb calls or lack of. Dude gets very animated and add the fact he's been all on the leagues ass with the holds on Bosa
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Oct 5, 2022 at 9:49 PM ]

I find it hilarious when people say every team has blown calls. Just like that b******t logic that every team deals with injuries. What they forget to include is context. Such as, some teams have wayyyyyy more missed calls than others and also have wayyyyy better players injured. SF is at the top of the list in both

How do you quantified the missed calls and rank it by teams?
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Kyle is always pissed during games. Toward his players, his assistants, the refs, he always has that annoyed face that says "What the f**k is that?".
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Hey now Guapo, I say that about the injuries, but yes we seem to be near the top, BAL was at the top last year I believe.

As for refs, how the f**k is it ok for an OL to tackle Bosa? Or hold in a chokehold? These refs are morons.

I got nothing but love for ya I really think going forward, Bosa will start getting a few holding/raping calls. You'd think Nick would have neck and back injuries by now from getting relieved from behind whilst getting headlocked shall I say.
Originally posted by libertyforever:

How do you quantified the missed calls and rank it by teams?

Pretty easily if you watch a plethora of games you can simply keep track of the missed calls in each game for each team
Just win. Just get sacks. Just have fun.
[ Edited by fropwns on Oct 6, 2022 at 7:48 AM ]
If not for being held on every play, he'd have at least 20 sacks by now
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Piggy back ride!

Bosa trying to see how holding feels the other way around.
I want Bosa to score more than the panthers this weekend.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Just win. Just get sacks. Just have fun.

Hell yeah! Go Bosa!
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Bosa trying to see how holding feels the other way around.

Surprised Bosa didn't get called for holding 😉

"We've been trying to get a hold of you about your cars extended warranty"
Share 49ersWebzone