There are 183 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by linkboy:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
He played for the Niners back in the 60's

And sadly passed away in 2012.

Roland. I was looking him up on pro football reference before I asked and I was like, there's no way that site doesn't have a record.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by tankle104:
It's crazy how good Joey Bosa is and his best sack season is 12.5!! While his little brother already has TWO 15.5 seasons. Incredible.

Joey always did say his brother is better than him.

Between the Mannings, Matthew's, and Bosas - crazy family bloodlines.

I wonder what Joey could do in Kocurek's wide 9. He's been in s**tty situations and playing in too many defenses where he's given coverage responsibilities.

1 way to find out. Make it happen Lynch

It's crazy how good Joey Bosa is and his best sack season is 12.5!! While his little brother already has TWO 15.5 seasons. Incredible.

I wonder what Joey could do in Kocurek's wide 9. He's been in s**tty situations and playing in too many defenses where he's given coverage responsibilities.

That would be crazy!
Originally posted by glorydayz:

That would be crazy!

Joey ain't taking that kind of pay cut but it would be really nice :-).
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

That would be crazy!

Then pay him. Our starting qb is only making $700k a year for the next few seasons 😍
I love that bosa is finally getting all the national attention article/news wise about him being front runner for DPOY.

he will earn Pro Bowl, 1sr team All-Pro, DPOY, super bowl champion, and highest paid defensive player ever at some point soon!
Then pay him. Our starting qb is only making $700k a year for the next few seasons 😍

What about all the other 49ers needing extensions?
[ Edited by Jcool on Dec 27, 2022 at 11:09 AM ]
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

That would be crazy!

I love it!!!
Originally posted by Jcool:

What about all the other 49ers needing extensions?

Exactly. s**t adds up. I doubted we were going to extend Ebukam. Two elite pass rushers is out of the question.

I'm just glad the national media will be forced to get his name right.
I just want to thank the Arizona Cardinals for picking Kyler Murray instead of Nick Bosa. Just imagine if Nick went to Arizona and the Niners had to pick some other pass rusher. As of right now, the Cards will fire Kliff Kingsbury and move on from Kyler Murray.

Originally posted by theDerp:
I just want to thank the Arizona Cardinals for picking Kyler Murray instead of Nick Bosa. Just imagine if Nick went to Arizona and the Niners had to pick some other pass rusher. As of right now, the Cards will fire Kliff Kingsbury and move on from Kyler Murray.

We would have picked Quinnen and would have a perennial Pro-Bowler.

But Bosa's value as an elite DE is so much more!

Thanks Cards for this SB window!

And Jimmy for missing 2018 season.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I'm calling 4 sacks on Carr then breaks the record with 2 more in the first half against Arizona before getting standing ovation and MVP chant while being pulled for the rest of the game.

Hey. Nick don't look like a dumbass celebrating while your team mates are fighting for the ball. Otherwise we love you. Hugs and kisses. Please don't leave forever and ever.
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Dec 27, 2022 at 8:45 PM ]
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Hey. Nick don't look like a dumbass celebrating while your team mates are fighting for the ball. Otherwise we love you. Hugs and kisses. Please don't leave forever and ever.

He's not the dumbass...
We'll obviously extend him this offseason. The question is, will it be a standard five-year $150M extension? Or will our FO just say "screw it" and sign him to a blockbuster long-term Mahomes-esque extension while we are in the honeymoon phase? Something like a $220M+ eight-year deal certainly wouldn't upset me. Especially since I got his jersey for Christmas and don't want to go down as a jinx lol
Imagine if he had a long wingspan iike some of the other elite edge rushers have? He would get 30 sacks in a season. He's missed out on like 10 sacks this season by simply not having long enough arms.
[ Edited by JTB1974 on Dec 28, 2022 at 1:49 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone