There are 188 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
My biased side: GIVE HIM THAT DPOY HE DESERVES IT!@!! BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF ALL TIME!!

My John Lync side: Snub him so we can use that against him to get a cheaper price
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
My biased side: GIVE HIM THAT DPOY HE DESERVES IT!@!! BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF ALL TIME!!

My John Lync side: Snub him so we can use that against him to get a cheaper price

I know it's a joke but his price doesn't change if he wins it or not. He's gonna be the highest paid defender regardless
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Then pay him. Our starting qb is only making $700k a year for the next few seasons 😍

What about all the other 49ers needing extensions?

Exactly. s**t adds up. I doubted we were going to extend Ebukam. Two elite pass rushers is out of the question.

I'm just glad the national media will be forced to get his name right.

What? Ebukam is good but he isn't going to demand insane money. He knows he benefits a lot playing with the guys on this defense. If he demands a lot, we use drake jackson and sign another cheaper vet we like.

my money is on that we figure out a way to keep both of them. We have the money.
On undisputed they were talking about why parsons has a hand wrap. Like jeez making up excuses and narratives on why he's not gonna be DPOY. The simple answer is Nick Bosa is BETTER. Parsons has 0 technique. Nick Bosa is a pass rushing artisan.

Remember a few months ago they were talking about Parson's being the next Lawerence Taylor? I hate this team and everything they stand for. I hope we play them, beat them, and make all the skip Bayless of the world cry again.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
On undisputed they were talking about why parsons has a hand wrap. Like jeez making up excuses and narratives on why he's not gonna be DPOY. The simple answer is Nick Bosa is BETTER. Parsons has 0 technique. Nick Bosa is a pass rushing artisan.

Remember a few months ago they were talking about Parson's being the next Lawerence Taylor? I hate this team and everything they stand for. I hope we play them, beat them, and make all the skip Bayless of the world cry again.

On the same show, both guys fully admit Bosa is DPOY and playing at a higher level.
I can't wait to see the extension he signs. It's gonna be nuts and he'll deserve every penny of it.

Now let's hope the interior can improve/get healthy and Drake Jackson takes the next step and also becomes a premier pass rusher.
The easiest argument for Bosa is if he's not playing our defense isn't the same. He's the catalyst.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I'm calling 4 sacks on Carr then breaks the record with 2 more in the first half against Arizona before getting standing ovation and MVP chant while being pulled for the rest of the game.

Hey. Nick don't look like a dumbass celebrating while your team mates are fighting for the ball. Otherwise we love you. Hugs and kisses. Please don't leave forever and ever.

lol what was he supposed to do? He saw that Willis had caught the ball and other Niners rushed in there immediately. Keep your legs out of that moving pile of guys. Imagine if he had been in there trying to pull guys off Willis and had his leg rolled up on when the pile fell over?

You realize that show is fake right? They pick sides beforehand and say outrageous things to rile everyone up to boost ratings.

People just love versatility. They see Parsons lining up all over the place and get wowed. People love Taysom Hill for his versatility even though there isn't anything he's actually great at

He's the best player on the planet. Period. There isn't a player in the NFL I'd trade him for. Maybe Allen or Mahomes along with a first rounder.
Originally posted by Rathof44:
He's the best player on the planet. Period. There isn't a player in the NFL I'd trade him for. Maybe Allen or Mahomes along with a first rounder.

I love Bosa but I'd take Allen or Mahomes for him straight up.
Originally posted by Rathof44:

There are, IMO, only four players in the league currently worth close to as much as a good starting QB: TJ Watt, Myles Garrett, Micah Parsons, and of course, Nick Bosa.

Bosa has 37 sacks in his last 34 games (since the ACL injury).

TJ Watt after the 2021 season is the only statline that outpaces that (38.5 sacks in 31 games) but obviously this year has taken a step back with his injury keeping him off.

Bosa just turned 26 and still has his fifth-year option. Garrett is 27 and Watt is 28, both on monster extensions.

Bosa is the most valuable non-QB in the league right now. I hope he does what Aldon couldn't do: be our franchise edge rusher for the next decade.
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Dec 28, 2022 at 10:53 AM ]

Cowboys fans have been down on Parsons for the past month talking about how warn down and exhausted he looks because of playing DE fulltime. Meanwhile Bosa seems to be getting stronger and stronger as the season goes on. Alot of Cowboys fans don't think Parson's has the body type to play DE fulltime and want to move him back to LB.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
There are, IMO, only four players in the league currently worth close to as much as a good starting QB: TJ Watt, Myles Garrett, Micah Parsons, and of course, Nick Bosa.

Bosa has 37 sacks in his last 34 games (since the ACL injury).

TJ Watt after the 2021 season is the only statline that outpaces that (38.5 sacks in 31 games) but obviously this year has taken a step back with his injury keeping him off.

Bosa just turned 26 and still has his fifth-year option. Garrett is 27 and Watt is 28, both on monster extensions.

Bosa is the most valuable non-QB in the league right now. I hope he does what Aldon couldn't do: be our franchise edge rusher for the next decade.

Bosa is only 25. He turned 25 in late october.
Share 49ersWebzone