There are 194 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is there an illness making its way through the 49er locker room? Thought I heard about some other players being sick earlier this week.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Bosa is about to have his Flu Game on Sunday

They might sit him. I wouldn't mind. Don't think we need him to beat these hapless Raiders.

I do want him to get that DPOY though. Don't want to give the pesky media a reason to take it from him like they took his All-Pro last year and gave it to Maxx freakin' Crosby (who is good but he had about half the sacks and TFL Bosa had last year. Absolutely ridiculous).

The reason Carr isn't playing this week...
Do we have any idea what his new contract salary is projected to be? Dude is going to get paid!
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Do we have any idea what his new contract salary is projected to be? Dude is going to get paid!

Myles G is highest paid at 25 mil a year. With the cap going up, 30 mil will probably be about right
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

Myles G is highest paid at 25 mil a year. With the cap going up, 30 mil will probably be about right

Worth every penny
Don't even mess around like they did with Deebo. Just back up the Brinks truck from the get go.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Then pay him. Our starting qb is only making $700k a year for the next few seasons 😍

What about all the other 49ers needing extensions?

Exactly. s**t adds up. I doubted we were going to extend Ebukam. Two elite pass rushers is out of the question.

I'm just glad the national media will be forced to get his name right.

What? Ebukam is good but he isn't going to demand insane money. He knows he benefits a lot playing with the guys on this defense. If he demands a lot, we use drake jackson and sign another cheaper vet we like.

my money is on that we figure out a way to keep both of them. We have the money.

I doubted us signing Ebukam because we have Jackson. I expect Mosely to bounce back after a 1 year prove it deal back and command 10 million + in 2024. But if we can make it happen, great, because I want to keep our parade of rushers. I just expect Ebukam to make significantly more on the open market
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Don't even mess around like they did with Deebo. Just back up the Brinks truck from the get go.

Yup. I love what Paraag does for the team, but don't screw around.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Yup. I love what Paraag does for the team, but don't screw around.

OOh yeah. Double yeah. Offer so much they feel guilty taking it. That will show whether or not we are truly shrewd.

Disclaimer: not being sarcastic.
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Dec 29, 2022 at 8:33 AM ]

He will get paid, but we still need to structure the contract wisely. I don't think it will drag out like the Deebo contract, but it also won't be an overnight thing.
I want to see 3 sacks this week against Stidham. Then he'll have the record and they can rest him against the Cards if they want to.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I want to see 3 sacks this week against Stidham. Then he'll have the record and they can rest him against the Cards if they want to.

Or he can just knock all three out at once.

8 sacks

• Breaks the team record (currently 19.5).
  • Breaks the league record (currently 22.5).
  • Breaks the most sacks in a game record (7 held by the late Derrick Thomas).
Originally posted by linkboy:

8 sacks

8 sack game would put him in the MVP conversation
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by linkboy:

8 sacks

8 sack game would put him in the MVP conversation

In the super bowl maybe
Share 49ersWebzone