LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 234 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs CLE BROWNS 🐶 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 5

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs CLE BROWNS 🐶 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 5

IF we can beat the Browns very convincingly, then the SWAG will start to come.. the team will know it just beat a team that gave them LAMBS some trouble.

LETS GO NINERSSSSS !!!
We can beat the Browns, I have almost no qualms about that. Our defense should be able to contain their offense, even without Spoon on OBJ. If we pressure Baker he'll make a few errant throws just like he did against the Rams.

It's our OL that gives me worry. I'd rather not see Jimmy eating grass the whole game with Myles Garrett and Olivier Vernon coming off the edges. As long as we're not boneheads with the football again we should win this game
Originally posted by PuckFarag10:
We can beat the Browns, I have almost no qualms about that. Our defense should be able to contain their offense, even without Spoon on OBJ. If we pressure Baker he'll make a few errant throws just like he did against the Rams.

It's our OL that gives me worry. I'd rather not see Jimmy eating grass the whole game with Myles Garrett and Olivier Vernon coming off the edges. As long as we're not boneheads with the football again we should win this game

I'm not worried about Vernon. Ogunjobi on the other hand could ruin our day
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
If we don't have any turnovers we win.
Originally posted by 9moon:
IF we can beat the Browns very convincingly, then the SWAG will start to come.. the team will know it just beat a team that gave them LAMBS some trouble.

LETS GO NINERSSSSS !!!

I think the swag is there. Even if we beat the browns to a pulp peeps will still think we just beat up on weaker teams.
Go Niners,...Pound the Browns
[ Edited by highway49 on Sep 25, 2019 at 5:40 PM ]
49ers to the browns:

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Lets clean up turnovers and penalties. that would be a good pre game objective
Just for the sake of trivia, the last time the Niners started 3-0 and didn't make the playoffs was 1980, the year Joe took over as starter. In fact, we went 3-10 the rest of the way. Our offense hadn't gelled yet, but the defense was still horrendous (we added Hacksaw Reynolds, Ronnie Lott, Eric Wright, Carlton Williamson, and shortly into the season, Fred Dean in 1981).
Originally posted by jonnydel:
The game against the Browns will be a great indicator of GM strategies. You have Dorsey - which many pointed at all off-season as doing SOOOO much to turn the Browns around and they were winning the off-season. Then, you have JL who's been brick by brick and was chastised for several non-moves.

brick by brick..
Lol
Kyle/Lynch have left much to be desired when you talk about the draft picks, especially when there core building philosophy is to build thru the draft. (as all teams should be.) yet, they seem to have missed on. Lot of players and they've tossed away a lot of picks moving up.

Yes every team misses on picks
Blah blah blah.

very Confusing why the front office should be immune to criticizing.
[ Edited by Jeepzilla on Sep 25, 2019 at 7:33 PM ]

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some goddamn 49ers regular season action.
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
The game against the Browns will be a great indicator of GM strategies. You have Dorsey - which many pointed at all off-season as doing SOOOO much to turn the Browns around and they were winning the off-season. Then, you have JL who's been brick by brick and was chastised for several non-moves.

brick by brick..
Kyle/Lynch have left much to be desired when you talk about the draft picks, especially when there core building philosophy is to build thru the draft. (as all teams should be.) yet, they seem to have missed on. Lot of players and they've tossed away a lot of picks moving up.

Yes every team misses on picks
Blah blah blah.

very Confusing why the front office should be immune to criticizing.

2017 Kittle 5th round, Brieda and Mullens UDFAs
2018 McGlinchey 1st, Jimmy G. and Pettis 2nd, Warner and Moore 3rd

Go ahead and kvetch about 2017 if it makes you feel better.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
I need some goddamn 49ers regular season action.

We're hurtin for some action!
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Oh, bullpuppy. It's called an objective prediction of future games. If you want Fantasyland, where all the people predict us in advance at 23-0 every year, I can't help you but I bet there's a place out there somewhere.

It's called die hard fan. Before they play a game I know they gonna win or I want I want them to win until after the game and they loose then I know they lost. Not this they not even playing a game and ur making them lost the game. And what makes u think the rams are better then us. Aside from arron Donald we r better then them. Ty
Originally posted by Vai5684:
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Oh, bullpuppy. It's called an objective prediction of future games. If you want Fantasyland, where all the people predict us in advance at 23-0 every year, I can't help you but I bet there's a place out there somewhere.

It's called die hard fan. Before they play a game I know they gonna win or I want I want them to win until after the game and they loose then I know they lost. Not this they not even playing a game and ur making them lost the game. And what makes u think the rams are better then us. Aside from arron Donald we r better then them. Ty

Fine. You're entitled to your opinion. But your post attacked the other poster for not being a "fan".

Rubbish
Share 49ersWebzone