There are 157 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ WAS REDSKINS 🐷 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ WAS REDSKINS 🐷 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 7

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Lol is this KittleSkittle

HA
Originally posted by mayo49:
I need some more goddamn 49ers regular season action.

This. So ready for Sunday
At least Trent Williams is holding out, not that it matters cuz Bosa duh
Going to be raining hard tomorrow
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Going to be raining hard tomorrow

So it should be a run the ball, play defense type of game, like the last 5 games.
Originally posted by johnnystrzykalski:
how long have you watched pro tv sports, bro?
last week has nothing to with this week.
team 1 blows out team 2.. next week team 2 blows out team 3, who blew out team 4 the previous week.
Washington won a game last week.. they hadnt won a game yet.. the point differential is irrelevant.
new coaching staff.... which by the way, both SF and Washington have the same philosophies from the Shanahan coaching tree.
you dont want Haskins to come in because that may spell disaster for Niners.
I think SF has been hot but theyll make playoffs with a 10-6 record. Losses will come.

Hopefully this turns out to be another home game away.
One of my friends is going to game and is a Skins fan. He's scared to death that we are going to crush them. He says his team is terrible.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Lol is this KittleSkittle

I think he's the guy that says every game is rigged and the nfl "decides" who wins every game for best ratings
I'm generally the anxious type and this week is not exception. I know we are supposed to win easily but I'm worried: Cross-country trip, 10 am game, a boat-load of injuries. I'm seeing all the confident predictions here but I will be delighted with any win that doesn't add more on our injury list.

Blowout coming
Teams like Washington don't just show up all of a sudden and play good. I'm not even worried about a let down because Washington has absolutely no one that will make us pay. Worse case scenario is a Steelers type game where we shoot ourselves in the foot but we'll still blow them out cuz at least Pittsburgh has playmakers. Sit back and enjoy this easy win. I'd consider playing our backups after the 2nd half
We're on to Carolina!
With the rain and that crap field I'm just hoping for a win and no injuries. I could careless about getting a blowout. 49ers don't need to lose players like we did curb stomping the Browns.
[ Edited by Seattle49er on Oct 19, 2019 at 9:54 AM ]
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Teams like Washington don't just show up all of a sudden and play good. I'm not even worried about a let down because Washington has absolutely no one that will make us pay. Worse case scenario is a Steelers type game where we shoot ourselves in the foot but we'll still blow them out cuz at least Pittsburgh has playmakers. Sit back and enjoy this easy win. I'd consider playing our backups after the 2nd half

This.
Share 49ersWebzone