There are 149 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ WAS REDSKINS 🐷 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ WAS REDSKINS 🐷 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 7

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Is the rain something to be worried about?

The weather report I saw for dc tomorrow said it will rain in the morning and be cloudy with a high of 59 in the afternoon. We have had some rain this week, I'm 2 hours east of dc, but it has been on and off and hasn't been an all day thing as of yet. So the field may be wet but may not have to deal with any heavy rain. Perhaps I may just be hoping for no rain since I will be 20 rows from the field and don't want to get soaked.

With our style of play - great defense, emphasis on runs, short passes - we can play an "ugly" style of ball
The Madden cover that Redskins fans are praying for:

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The Madden cover that Redskins fans are praying for:

Lol. It rare when I'm glad Jed is the owner. When looking at the Redskins it is one of those moments.
Originally posted by insanemike27:
The weather report I saw for dc tomorrow said it will rain in the morning and be cloudy with a high of 59 in the afternoon. We have had some rain this week, I'm 2 hours east of dc, but it has been on and off and hasn't been an all day thing as of yet. So the field may be wet but may not have to deal with any heavy rain. Perhaps I may just be hoping for no rain since I will be 20 rows from the field and don't want to get soaked.

Gonna be raining touchdowns on the Redskins D, thats whats up.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I think once they get rid of Bruce Allen and get a GM that won't be a puppet things will start to run slight and I mean slightly smoother. Can't do nothing about Dan Snyder except go root for another team.
Originally posted by johnnystrzykalski:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I think most people just disagree therefore did not respond. Haskins hasn't looked good at all when he has gotten playing time. No way would a coach give his rookie QB the starting job vs our front 4.

lol that logic is out the window the last 4 years. QBs are plug in and play, league wide

Every rookie isn't ready to start right out of the gate. Haskins is a prime example, it can ruin a young qb to get thrown to the wolves.
Originally posted by 49erforlife:
I've watched sports and the NFL for over 30 years and specifically the 49ets as I'm a die hard fan. Been to every game the Skins have played SF since Aldon Smith was there. This game is not going to be close. Look at the injury reports for both teams and start watching our D play because it's special and will only get better. If you've watched us, you would know that Dwayne Haskins, Casey Keenum, or anybody else the Skins have won't be able to do anything. Your 10-6 record is laughable as well...Also, please don't compare the win against Miami to any of ours. If you were one of the ones who voted that the Skins are going to win, then just own it like Sherman says... Your post won't age well my friend but wish you the best...

I picked Niners to make super bowl before season started. Thats why i'm keying on this forum, this year. I'm from California,originally from Pasadena. I consider all California teams my teams lol. I am a Rams fan but did pick them to lose last week, and the week before,and vs Bucs, and vs Falcons tomorrow. I'm about team me and being right. Not watching sports like a 12 year old boy.
if youve watched sports for so long, maybe you should have realized by now that inexplicable upsets happen all the time.
pro sports was founded by bookies. this may well be another screw you game to the gamblers. when ever its a "sure thing". thats when you stay away from it.
if I voted, it doesnt have crap to do with favoritism towards a team.. it has to with cold hearted= this is who i think wins this week.
Niners will make SB. but they will lose games.

I'd imagine some losses will come BUT I highly doubt it's this Sunday.
Great they got their 1st win in a squeak out victory vs one of the worst teams in football history Miami actually WANTS to lose lol.

Please please please let Haskins play vs that DL. He will look like David Carr 2.0. Buckner will be lined up across from Eric Flowers that is gonna be a s**t show for them. Whomever is the QB will have a monster pass rush coming at them and it will only be With 4 guys! Good luck.

They can't stop the run and SF is the 2nd ranked run offense. Throw in kyle wants to piss pound Allen/Snyder....he will have this team ready to play without question.

2 offensive tackles are out for SF. Changes that theme a little.

Changes what? It's not like they haven't played and played vs a better DL already.

There is literally nothing DC has from coaching to position groups that they are better at than SF.
how long have you watched pro tv sports, bro?
last week has nothing to with this week.
team 1 blows out team 2.. next week team 2 blows out team 3, who blew out team 4 the previous week.
Washington won a game last week.. they hadnt won a game yet.. the point differential is irrelevant.
new coaching staff.... which by the way, both SF and Washington have the same philosophies from the Shanahan coaching tree.
you dont want Haskins to come in because that may spell disaster for Niners.
I think SF has been hot but theyll make playoffs with a 10-6 record. Losses will come.

Lol is this KittleSkittle

We don't know this for sure, but I think we can all agree that it is the same level of pathetic trolling.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
I think most people just disagree therefore did not respond. Haskins hasn't looked good at all when he has gotten playing time. No way would a coach give his rookie QB the starting job vs our front 4.

lol that logic is out the window the last 4 years. QBs are plug in and play, league wide

Every rookie isn't ready to start right out of the gate. Haskins is a prime example, it can ruin a young qb to get thrown to the wolves.

Yup

Just because a team plays a rookie QB doesn't mean they're playing well.

Haskins let the Giants pick him off 3 times this yr lol. He has issues going through progressions and seeing the field. Yes please play him tomorrow. (FYI playing SF's defense in fantasy).

Originally posted by insanemike27:

Don't they have a roof that closes up at the stadium?
Originally posted by Goatie:

No
We don't know this for sure, but I think we can all agree that it is the same level of pathetic trolling.

I already said before the season started that the Niners will make it to SB.
having a view you dont like about one game ,doesnt qualify as trolling.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Goatie:

No

Dang well they should change the venue to California where it doesn't rain (I heard the song)

I already said before the season started that the Niners will make it to SB.
having a view you dont like about one game ,doesnt qualify as trolling.

So you aint denying you are really Kittleskittle?
Share 49ersWebzone