There are 262 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs SEATTLE TOOTS 💨 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 10

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs SEATTLE TOOTS 💨 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 10

(MNF)

Please post all your pregame news, observations & discussions here.

This thread will be locked come gameday, to be superseded by an Official Gameday Thread.

In cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) mods will do so.
Seahawks getting shutout at home
Lots of stuff to fix from this game. Hopefully we dodged some injury bullets and take care of business against Seattle.
Been waiting for this game. They're gonna sleep on us and we're gonna destroy them. They're gonna fall into the type of trap the Browns did, we just destroy teams on MNF.
Go 49ers
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Been waiting for this game. They're gonna sleep on us and we're gonna destroy them. They're gonna fall into the type of trap the Browns did, we just destroy teams on MNF.

Don't know how they could sleep on an 8-0 team but I hope you're right.
lets gooooo
Hope our big 3 up front are back healthy. I'm ready to see that run game back at 100%. Some of those runs were frustrating as hell tonight. Just couldn't find that lane.
  • Jiks
f**k the Seahawks
#WINNINGESTTEAMONMONDAYNIGHT LETS KEEP IT ROLLING!

Kyle with lots of time to game plan. I really like our chances
Originally posted by BayToBrazil:
Hope our big 3 up front are back healthy. I'm ready to see that run game back at 100%. Some of those runs were frustrating as hell tonight. Just couldn't find that lane.

They'll be back and Sanders will have even longer to ingest this playbook. Our offense is going up from here. Watch. We'll find another gear under Shanahan now that he's got his toys back and there won't be as much pressure on our defense. What guys don't realize is that once we get it going offensively and get out to two score leads teams will have to throw to keep up and once they do well tee off with our front four. We will be a balanced offense going forward and won't be all about the run game
  • Jiks
Good thing is were at home and there's a decent shot our week 17 game @ Seattle might be pointless.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Kyle with lots of time to game plan. I really like our chances

Right. Nurse wounds get guys back and Sanders more studied. Offense will catch up to and surpass this defense. Watch guys. We are young but well coached. We'll get better as the year goes on offensively
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Having a feeling this is going to be a repeat of the Arizona game or last year's OT win over Sea; a shootout.
Share 49ersWebzone