LISTEN: Is ESPN Right About The 49ers? →

There are 74 users in the forums

Is there a master collection of all 49er games?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I never got to watch the niners in the 80s and I am kind of bitter I didn't get a chance to. Is there a team released box set of every single 49er game ever played? I would pay a good amount of money to get my hands on something like that
Yes there is and I have it. I now have about 500+ games on VHS. VHS is the best.
Originally posted by Curlin:
Yes there is and I have it. I now have about 500+ games on VHS. VHS is the best.

How much would you charge to make copies of the 80s and 90s games?

Probably want to get those to a digital format.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Probably want to get those to a digital format.

A DVD box set would make tons of money for teams
JOE MONTANA vs TROY AIKMAN

49ERS @ COWBOYS (1990)
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
JOE MONTANA vs TROY AIKMAN

49ERS @ COWBOYS (1990)

This is incredible. I forgot I even watched this game. Thank you
Still don't know why the NFL hasn't come out with a streaming platform featuring their library.

They've been less anal about people posting full games on YouTube, but there are so few niners games.

I'd immediately sign up for an NFL streaming service if they had a full library of original, full broadcasts.
I have a huge master ____ collection labeled as my homework folder.

I've always wanted that 1992 Falcons game where we hung 56 in them again. The 91 game against the Bears too.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Still don't know why the NFL hasn't come out with a streaming platform featuring their library.

They've been less anal about people posting full games on YouTube, but there are so few niners games.

I'd immediately sign up for an NFL streaming service if they had a full library of original, full broadcasts.

Yeah like a Disney plus type service would be awesome, with every game in existence.
I really want to watch Roger Craig and Jerry from the 80s. Those two fascinate me the most. I just want to watch each season, starting from 79 when coach Walsh took over, till about 93. I started watching at 7 years old in the magical 94 season.

I really do love the 49ers franchise. I tell my wife, that the 49ers are my first love. I made her become a 49er fan in 2011 when we met. I told her if she didn't become a fan, then I would dump her. Of course, she followed. The 2011 season she fell in love too. She cried when we lost to the Giants in the NFC championship game
Originally posted by aQBnamedtouchback:
I really want to watch Roger Craig and Jerry from the 80s. Those two fascinate me the most. I just want to watch each season, starting from 79 when coach Walsh took over, till about 93. I started watching at 7 years old in the magical 94 season.

I really do love the 49ers franchise. I tell my wife, that the 49ers are my first love. I made her become a 49er fan in 2011 when we met. I told her if she didn't become a fan, then I would dump her. Of course, she followed. The 2011 season she fell in love too. She cried when we lost to the Giants in the NFC championship game

Nice! I like your style. My girlfriends get that same kind of treatment! Roger Craig is my all-time favorite player I wish I saw more of him in the 80s instead of just highlights
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by aQBnamedtouchback:

Nice! I like your style. My girlfriends get that same kind of treatment! Roger Craig is my all-time favorite player I wish I saw more of him in the 80s instead of just highlights

Right on bro. I wouldn't deal with a girlfriend rooting against my Niners. It wouldn't feel right.

Roger Craig is awesome. I really like how he was the first running back with 1,000 yards receiving/rushing. That's a testament to Bill Walsh's genius to use Craig like that.

How Craig isn't in the Hall of Fame, is mind blowing. He is the godfather of dual purpose back. I hope Gore doesn't get the same snub.
[ Edited by aQBnamedtouchback on Jan 3, 2020 at 12:26 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone