49ers vs. Jets at Levi's Stadium • Buy Tickets →

There are 169 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a Jet!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Kawann Short used to be a monster. He and the other interior DL whose name escapes me destroyed Shanahan's IOL in his very first game as head coach of the 49ers.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Heroism:
Kawann Short used to be a monster. He and the other interior DL whose name escapes me destroyed Shanahan's IOL in his very first game as head coach of the 49ers.

Star Loutaleileilei. That was game #1 for Kyle and yeah it wasn't pretty. KShort's shoulders are shot.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Heroism:

Star Loutaleileilei. That was game #1 for Kyle and yeah it wasn't pretty. KShort's shoulders are shot.

we lost because hoyer gonna hoyer
Originally posted by NCommand:
#DimeADozen

Missed 27 games the last 2 years and had to have 2 offseason shoulder surgeries, is 32 years old and was set to carry a 20 mill cap hit in final year of his deal.

Nobody was trading for him with that cap number after missing most of the last 2 years.

Terrible example NC.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
#DimeADozen

Missed 27 games the last 2 years and had to have 2 offseason shoulder surgeries, is 32 years old and was set to carry a 20 mill cap hit in final year of his deal.

Nobody was trading for him with that cap number after missing most of the last 2 years.

Terrible example NC.

These are some peak offseason reaches. This is not comparable.
#DimeADozen

Terrible example NC.

There will be a million others in FA as per every year.
[ Edited by NCommand on Feb 17, 2021 at 12:16 PM ]
Originally posted by okdkid:

Oh I didn't imply I wanted him.

Have you seen the Deshaun Watson thread?

Dude you know hard it is find DTs that can give you 1.5 sacks..
Originally posted by susweel:

Dude you know hard it is find DTs that can give you 1.5 sacks..

It's harder to find a DT that can get more INTs than a FS in 4 years but that's where we are.

#DimeADozen

Terrible example NC.

There will be a million others in FA as per every year.

There will also be a million IOL available in FA as per every other year.

Your take was terrible whether you choose to admit it or not.

Ohhhhh no. Only SF would let a quality OL hit free agency. All quality OL are premium now and have been the last 5 years. They'll be even more after watching SF and KC's OL's in back-to-back Superbowl losses.

There's an overabundance of DT's every year in FA.
[ Edited by NCommand on Feb 17, 2021 at 1:08 PM ]

Ohhhhh no. Only SF would let a quality OL hit free agency. All quality OL are premium now and have been the last 5 years. They'll be even more after watching SF and KC's OL's in back-to-back Superbowl losses.

There's an overabundance of DT's every year in FA.

How many FA DT's are consistent pass rushers? How many are entering their prime or still in their prime?

What 3Ts that were FA's last year fit the above criteria and would have been a fit schematically and financially?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
It's harder to find a DT that can get more INTs than a FS in 4 years but that's where we are.

Boom
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
[ Edited by zeppfan1 on Feb 17, 2021 at 1:36 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone