There are 272 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:

bad game by Brock.. he just got into his own head and locked on to one target too long
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

bad game by Brock.. he just got into his own head and locked on to one target too long

Yeah Flores called a pretty darn good game too. The instant reaction vs after people actually get to watch the all-22 is always fun lol.

Brock is still the man, he's gotta play better if we're gonna do anything meaningful this yr though. A lot of football left!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Yeah Flores called a pretty darn good game too. The instant reaction vs after people actually get to watch the all-22 is always fun lol.

Brock is still the man, he's gotta play better if we're gonna do anything meaningful this yr though. A lot of football left!
there's a Brock Vs NFC stat and he has only two losses... both to Minn

As I said in his thread doesn't even have 30 starts. Gotta ride the ebb and flow wave.

Have yourself a game Sunday Brandon.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

Missed a chance for a big play here.
Originally posted by Hopper:

If deebo wasn't there, that ball hits Aiyuk

Yeah man he was open multiple times. The whole no separation stuff is based off targets he received, not every route he's run. Dude catches one of those balls and his separation score changes drastically. He's only got 10 targets so far.
This Sunday will be a good opportunity for Kyle to feature the Lambo, and for Brock to rekindle their connection.
Originally posted by Heroism:
This Sunday will be a good opportunity for Kyle to feature the Lambo, and for Brock to rekindle their connection.

It will also be a rarity for him being a focus of DCs planning with CMC and Deebo out. Let's see if the Lambo starts up or remains unable to start in the garage

Originally posted by Heroism:
I hope Brock doesn't have a lock on one target game again, because if I was DC I would think this is a force it to Aiyuk game also and would take him out with double coverage
Originally posted by 49ers808:
It will also be a rarity for him being a focus of DCs planning with CMC and Deebo out. Let's see if the Lambo starts up or remains unable to start in the garage

Yup!
The timing and chemistry is just probably off. It will get better as they play more together.

Yeah man he was open multiple times. The whole no separation stuff is based off targets he received, not every route he's run. Dude catches one of those balls and his separation score changes drastically. He's only got 10 targets so far.

I hope what I saw on Purdy isn't the same regression I saw from Grappy after the 3rd year w/Shanny... for some reason, Purdy just looked un-coordinated w/his steps and his basics..
Originally posted by 9moon:
I hope what I saw on Purdy isn't the same regression I saw from Grappy after the 3rd year w/Shanny... for some reason, Purdy just looked un-coordinated w/his steps and his basics..

No he didn't. His game wasn't that bad. Even some good throws out there. Dak lost. Aaron Rodgers has lost this year and looked bad. Not every QB has a perfect game in 17 straight games.
Share 49ersWebzone