Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Should have showed up to damn camp lol
Originally posted by Montana:
He did lol

From a review of the film he's wide open on a good deal of the plays. Maybe Shanahan should.... I don't know, give your $30m/yr wr who is seemingly open all the time a lot of targets??
Originally posted by frenchmov:
From a review of the film he's wide open on a good deal of the plays. Maybe Shanahan should.... I don't know, give your $30m/yr wr who is seemingly open all the time a lot of targets??

My 30 million? Hmm, I haven't checked my mail in a while. Lol. Ah, come on, dude deserves a little heat lol.
She's missing the point there, it's not that fans don't understand the business side, it's the way BA behaved at times during the negotiations. He even admits in the interview that it's part of the fun of the NFL and it gets people talking...

Originally posted by frenchmov:

Having no TC, practice, or preseason is playing a big roll in that.

Kyle isn't going to make the focal point of his passing game around him right now until he's fully ready.

Still, we aren't a 1 read and throw offense anymore like we had to be with Jimmy. We've seen it game after game with Purdy that he finds that open guy, and his first read doesn't have to be his first option.

Purdy not finding BA, who had more separation yards by a good amount than any other 49er, is on Purdy. BA doesn't need to be option #1 to get the ball, just like any other player on the team.

The passing game sucked as whole though. It's the most out of sync I've seen both Kyle and Purdy together. Bad play calls, bad throws, bad reads, bad OL play, they all showed up in rotation. Only the run game was working.
If Richie James can be feature/schemed against the Packers for 184yds, Kyle better feature/scheme BA this weekend
After some film review, BA was definitely NFL open quite a few times. I'm less worried about him now.
Originally posted by Predator85:
If Richie James can be feature/schemed against the Packers for 184yds, Kyle better feature/scheme BA this weekend

we shoulda TRADED the guy for prior to the draft to land a RT.. shoulda sent him to Buffalo. ..we OVERPAID a guy who just had a very good season last year..
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Predator85:

we shoulda TRADED the guy for prior to the draft to land a RT.. shoulda sent him to Buffalo. ..we OVERPAID a guy who just had a very good season last year..

Who's Prior?

Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Who's Prior?

Richard Pryor?
Who's Prior?

Richard Pryor?

Even as a cadaver he can't be worse than McK
Even as a cadaver he can't be worse than McK

Oh my
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

bad game by Brock.. he just got into his own head and locked on to one target too long

Yeah Flores called a pretty darn good game too. The instant reaction vs after people actually get to watch the all-22 is always fun lol.

Brock is still the man, he's gotta play better if we're gonna do anything meaningful this yr though. A lot of football left!
there's a Brock Vs NFC stat and he has only two losses... both to Minn

I just want to know what was Brock thinking in those situations..... some of those were very Jimmy G-esq.....lol... bottom line plays were there to be made and they weren't and it costed us big time in this game at least...... I will blame it this week on No T/C and reps together since Aiyuk held in until week 1, but overall this can't be happening consistently if Brock is really the next big thing we all hope he is..... Anywho on to the Rams.

6th overall. Get him the damn ball
Share 49ersWebzone