There are 296 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He's been a f**king embarrassment through three games. We at 6 drops or so? Including a dime of a TD and a crucial one today.

I hope he gets absolutely dogged in practice this week.

Complete jerkoff during negotiations and hasn't done dick through three games.

Meanwhile Jennings balled out in the SB and puts up a historic day today. BA should take notes.

I'm a big fan but you could smell this comin. Ego kills talent.
should have traded his ass
Paying too much to be mediocre
Can we all agree at this point that waiting until August 32nd to pay our stars is an absolute dumb front office strategy that costs us every single season? How much more data do we need to know this for sure?
Get him off of the team. I'm over him at this point. He couldn't even have the decency to train on his own and get in some kind of shape while he was dealing with his flashy contract hold out and missing TC.
Dude is a f**ken b***h
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Can we all agree at this point that waiting until August 32nd to pay our stars is an absolute dumb front office strategy that costs us every single season? How much more data do we need to know this for sure?

It seems in this case the mistake was not drawing a red line 2-3 weeks before the end of camp. The ultimatum from the FO should have been either take the deal on the table, play out your contract, or we trade you. It was a mistake waiting until the end of camp to force BA's hand into accepting a deal that reportedly is the same one that was on the table 3 weeks earlier.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Is that the issue or did he get paid and he's no longer motivated time will tell.
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Paying too much to be mediocre

Why insult medicore like that?
We can dispute if BA is getting opened or not but there is no dispute he's body catching the ball like Vernon Davis does and doesn't use hands.

I'd swear he's been training with Bell during the hold in/out whatever you call it.

Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
He's been a f**king embarrassment through three games. We at 6 drops or so? Including a dime of a TD and a crucial one today.

I hope he gets absolutely dogged in practice this week.

Complete jerkoff during negotiations and hasn't done dick through three games.

Meanwhile Jennings balled out in the SB and puts up a historic day today. BA should take notes.

I'm a big fan but you could smell this comin. Ego kills talent.

That's true so far.
I am disappointed in BA.

He might straighten the ship yet, but his holdout has really hurt the 9ers as he is playing well within himself atm,
Laughing all the way to the bank as they say.
I blame his whole crew (including wife), who went all tough during negotiations. This guy still looks winded and gassed. A professional athlete asking to come off the field. I'm tired of the attitude and guys thinking they deserve all this cash. I work my ass off and attitude and good work is demanding. This dude shows up and puts it out for all us to see
We all got that fellow at work like Brandon who thinks he deserves more money and credit. Then we all have the guy like jauan who make the company and jobs go smooth who just came to bust ass.
Share 49ersWebzone