LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 287 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If he drops another pass next week, I hope the crowd boos him.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

I hope they show a LAMBO up in the jumbotronic!!

We shoulda traded him to Buffalo... dang..
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

They should.
Originally posted by bud49:
Dude is overweight and slow since he had no training camp. 49ers paid him 30 million for eating funyuns and drinking cokes in the off season.

He doesn't seem to be as strong as he typically is. One of BA's strengths is how strong he is throughout the route, but he's getting bullied, rerouted and moved off his spot more than normal for him. Missing an entire offseason of strength, conditioning and football will do that to someone.
[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 23, 2024 at 1:08 PM ]
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
New Rule: don't pay players unless they show up to camp and work.

Too late. The precedent has now been set. You hold out, you get paid. These players and agents aren't stupid.

Never too late, team's just need to stick to their guns.
Aiyuk has nowhere near the same energy he brought to the field last year. He was our cold silent assassin. Never too hype and never down.

This year he a shell of his former self in his play and mannerism. Being one of our healthy vets he needs to step up and quit sulking.
49ers management should figured/noticed BA was a immature child when they entered hostage negotiations with him. f**king trade his ass!
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
JJ has strong hands and wins contested balls.

BA is weak and has no desire
Originally posted by Heroism:
Dude is overweight and slow since he had no training camp. 49ers paid him 30 million for eating funyuns and drinking cokes in the off season.

He doesn't seem to be as strong as he typically is. One of BA's strengths is how strong he is throughout the route, but he's getting bullied, rerouted and moved off his spot more than normal for him. Missing an entire offseason of strength, conditioning and football will do that to someone.

I really expect him to be back to form by week 8. The elite BA should be back. It's not fair to the organization or the fans to let a holdout make you play like crap for a while
Originally posted by Silky:
I really expect him to be back to form by week 8. The elite BA should be back. It's not fair to the organization or the fans to let a holdout make you play like crap for a while

Season might not matter by then.

Originally posted by Deebo:
JJ has strong hands and wins contested balls.

BA is weak and has no desire

It looks that way so far this year.
I see catching footballs in tight spaces and 50/50 balls as almost rebounds; guy who wants it more gets it.
Originally posted by Silky:
Originally posted by Heroism:

Same. Just hope we have 4 or 5 wins by then.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Pittsburgh is breathing a sigh of relief.
Aiyuk is still running great routes and blocking, but until he starts consistently catching everything again, he will get zero slack from any of us.
Share 49ersWebzone