LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 279 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jamar Chase and Ceedee Lamb seem perfectly fine
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I think if people come off the ledge they will see this is fixable. It isn't over. Its barely just begun. By week 6 to 8, Aiyuk will be in All Pro form. Deebo will be there, Kittle, Pearsall. Mason has come on so strong you can't justify giving him 2 carries a game anymore. Offensively we will be fine. We just gotta hope the defense can get it together.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

I think if people come off the ledge they will see this is fixable. It isn't over. Its barely just begun. By week 6 to 8, Aiyuk will be in All Pro form. Deebo will be there, Kittle, Pearsall. Mason has come on so strong you can't justify giving him 2 carries a game anymore. Offensively we will be fine. We just gotta hope the defense can get it together.
Zero concerns about the offense going forward short of continuing to be hampered by injuries but we don't have any reinforcements coming to sure up the defense.
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Zero concerns about the offense going forward short of continuing to be hampered by injuries but we don't have any reinforcements coming to sure up the defense.

And Brock will join the most well payed IR in the league due to the hits he keeps taking from a s**tty offensive line. That is not getting better either.

by the way. What does droppping catchable balls have to do with defensive schemes? Catch the f**king ball BA. Drop drop drop. The sound of 30m going down the drain.

This is what happens to Deebo every week for years. DCs focused on eliminating 19(1 now) every single week, and BA was the beneficiary of it.

Now, BA has been paid as the man, so he has to be able to produce in spite of it. No excuses. You're going to get all the attention without 1, 23 or 85 in the future. Don't let it stop you. Afterall, you're the Lambo.
[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 24, 2024 at 9:10 AM ]
McClaurin looked pretty damn good last night.
Originally posted by Heroism:

This is what happens to Deebo every week for years. DCs focused on eliminating 19(1 now) every single week, and BA was the beneficiary of it.

Now, BA has been paid as the man, so he has to be able to produce in spite of it. No excuses. You're going to get all the attention without 1, 23 or 85 in the future. Don't let it stop you. Afterall, you're the Lambo.

And don't drop those dimes when they come your way.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Yet he doesn't bring up how many times Aiyuk was targeted and the drops he had and he shows only one play. Hoenstly, if Aiyuk catches those passes Jennings wouldn't have had the day he did.

Awful lot of money for a 4th option

🤡s wasting their time arguing over 1 pass that BCB didn't throw that this dude likely drops.

Meanwhile, this thread is sinking to the bottom of the page while:

I didn't realize it was BA who dropped the lateral at the end of the game, too. I thought it was Ronnie Bell while watching it live.

[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 24, 2024 at 10:48 AM ]
🤡s wasting their time arguing over 1 pass that BCB didn't throw that this dude likely drops.

Meanwhile, this thread is sinking to the bottom of the page while:

I didn't realize it was BA who dropped the lateral at the end of the game, too. I thought it was Ronnie Bell while watching it live.

To be fair he then got nailed in the head which could have reasonably drawn a targeting penalty, so he really paid for that drop.
[ Edited by captveg on Sep 24, 2024 at 10:52 AM ]
Originally posted by captveg:
To be fair he got nailed in the head which could have reasonably drawn a targeting penalty.

How does that have any bearing on catching the ball?
To be fair he got nailed in the head which could have reasonably drawn a targeting penalty.

How does that have any bearing on catching the ball?

I clarified.
I clarified.

Gotcha. yeah, he got f**king drilled. Maybe it'll wake his ass up.

$120m WR, yo

Share 49ersWebzone