LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 253 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by captveg:
I clarified.

Gotcha. yeah, he got f**king drilled. Maybe it'll wake his ass up.

$120m WR, yo

Yeah, I noticed that too.

Did Aiyuk do a lot of body catches last year? I can't remember/didn't really notice. I thought he was more of a hands catcher...

He does a little hop when he catches the ball which is also annoying.
Originally posted by fl4sh080:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Fans are mad now just wait til Demo, Huf and Law all leave cause we can't afford them.

I don't begrudge players for leaving. It's more the holding your team hostage stunt that is annoying (BA).

I'm all for players getting as much money as possible in their contract talks. I just think it woulda been better for team building to keep players like Law, Huf and Demo and moved BA. Not that we can't find a way to keep those 3 but we will be bleeding talent. More so now with Aiyuk extended. He's a very good receiver I just don't value him more than other star players on our team.
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Sep 24, 2024 at 1:44 PM ]
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Sep 24, 2024 at 2:00 PM ]
Dude was preachin like he was Jerry..only to look more like Bell lol
Watch Jamar Chase last night. Compared to this guy. Just no comparison. Chase has speed and swagger. He will beat you deep. This guy looks lazy since he got the new contract. Hopefully he is just out of shape and will round into form later. But he was never as good as Chase. You can't even debate that.
Fans are mad now just wait til Demo, Huf and Law all leave cause we can't afford them.

I don't begrudge players for leaving. It's more the holding your team hostage stunt that is annoying (BA).

I'm all for players getting as much money as possible in their contract talks. I just think it woulda been better for team building to keep players like Law, Huf and Demo and moved BA. Not that we can't find a way to keep those 3 but we will be bleeding talent. More so now with Aiyuk extended. He's a very good receiver I just don't value him more than other star players on our team.
I actually thought after they drafted Pearsall the plan was to move on from him.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaleGribble:

I actually thought after they drafted Pearsall the plan was to move on from him.
Well they wet that bed with the big contract they gave him.
[ Edited by bud49 on Sep 24, 2024 at 2:47 PM ]
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
BA shot Pearsall
Originally posted by bud49:

Questionable roster construction for sure this offseason.

Yes. Should have drafted OL early and trade BA.

Originally posted by TD49ers:

Yes. Should have drafted OL early and trade BA.
They certainly seem to have over invested in the WR position.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Deebo:
BA shot Pearsall

This. And he has low T.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I clarified.

$120m WR, yo

Did Aiyuk do a lot of body catches last year? I can't remember/didn't really notice. I thought he was more of a hands catcher...

He does a little hop when he catches the ball which is also annoying.

When he catches it…. That's a big when…
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Players aren't scared anymore of BA since he cut the dreads
I clarified.

$120m WR, yo

I am far from an Aiyuk defender, but I think he attacked the ball this way because the ball was slightly behind him. Please do not get me wrong....this was a hell of an effort by Purdy and the throw was not bad by any stretch. But the ball placement is what caused Aiyuk to slow down, to attempt to catch it that way, and allowed the defender to catch up to the step or two that Aiyuk had on him.
Share 49ersWebzone