LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 235 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Watch Jamar Chase last night. Compared to this guy. Just no comparison. Chase has speed and swagger. He will beat you deep. This guy looks lazy since he got the new contract. Hopefully he is just out of shape and will round into form later. But he was never as good as Chase. You can't even debate that.

Who's debating that lol always making up your own arguments 😂
Has Aiyuk showed up yet? He's been missing since February.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Watch Jamar Chase last night. Compared to this guy. Just no comparison. Chase has speed and swagger. He will beat you deep. This guy looks lazy since he got the new contract. Hopefully he is just out of shape and will round into form later. But he was never as good as Chase. You can't even debate that.

Who's debating that lol always making up your own arguments 😂
There were people that claimed the two were comparable during the off season.
weather he's performing or not, we're stuck with him with no outs really until a few years later.... so lets hope he grows a pair soon.

Aiyuk admits the pressure to perform after signing his four-year, $120 million contract extension feels different from previous seasons. With several key players still sidelined, Aiyuk's ability to step up will be critical to the 49ers' success in the coming weeks.

Dude you wanted the big money, you said you were the Lamborghini, figure it out.
You know it's well when you start making excuses about how teams are scheming you differently
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
You know it's well when you start making excuses about how teams are scheming you differently

Yeah that's weak man. Watch Jamar Chase on the night game. He goes deep and catches touchdowns. Not complaining.
Evidently he's the first ever WR to be schemed for. No defense in history of the league ever thought of doing that to the likes of Rice and Moss.
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Evidently he's the first ever WR to be schemed for. No defense in history of the league ever thought of doing that to the likes of Rice and Moss.

I just don't think he ever was a Jamar Chase type. We definitely over paid him. That's apparent now. Not that he's useless. But with key weapons out they key on him and he doesn't do much. About what I thought. I think he's #10 - #15 WR. I don't at all think he's top 5. Never was and isn't now either.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Aiyuk admits the pressure to perform after signing his four-year, $120 million contract extension feels different from previous seasons. With several key players still sidelined, Aiyuk's ability to step up will be critical to the 49ers' success in the coming weeks.

Dude you wanted the big money, you said you were the Lamborghini, figure it out.

Things were a lot easier when coordinators were completely honed in on eliminating 19 and 23.

There are pros that continue to work after big payday like CMC and Fred. Their early rookie years were great indicators of what those guys will do after payday. In contrast when you pay a petulant child all this money what do you expect will happen?

So now his excuse is defense is scheming him differently? This is because CMC/Deebo is out. This is being called the first option as his contract is of a number one option.

Someone going to the game should bring a sign, "BA = MIA".
we don't need DEEVAH n YUCK... pretty soon we'll have J1, Big Play Cow and Slick Rick !!

we may as well trade Deevah and Yuck for a RT and another DT or a CB...
Originally posted by 9moon:
we don't need DEEVAH n YUCK... pretty soon we'll have J1, Big Play Cow and Slick Rick !!

we may as well trade Deevah and Yuck for a RT and another DT or a CB...

Probably would end up being better honestly.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

Yeah that's weak man. Watch Jamar Chase on the night game. He goes deep and catches touchdowns. Not complaining.

Jamar Chase has alot of games where he disappears tho. Just ask my fantasy teams. He is boom or bust. JJ is boom boom alet me hearusay ayo ayoooo
[ Edited by Silky on Sep 25, 2024 at 8:03 PM ]
Let's say the contract kicks in this year with BA averaging a measly 3.66 catch a game. That's around $500k a catch.

Crazy to think.
Share 49ersWebzone