LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 255 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Koldo:
He was never a top WR in the first place. He's been massively overrated by this fanbase (nothing new there) and massively overpaid by this FO.

Only every metric and stat says you're wrong.

Yearly top 10 list made by GMs/coaches have him as top 10 all the same. So no it wasn't just this fan base. We also had multiple fan bases begging their FO to trade for him all the same lol.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
He was never a top WR in the first place. He's been massively overrated by this fanbase (nothing new there) and massively overpaid by this FO.

Yearly top 10 list made by GMs/coaches have him as top 10 all the same. So no it wasn't just this fan base. We also had multiple fan bases begging their FO to trade for him all the same lol.

Multiple as in only Patriots and Pittsburgh?
Complaining that defenses are playing him tough. no s**t. play better. Nothing i hate more than grown men complaining
Originally posted by lamontb:
Complaining that defenses are playing him tough. no s**t. play better. Nothing i hate more than grown men complaining

You must hate this forum.

Lists, rankings and self valuations mean nothing if you don't produce. He is not producing. He is dropping passes and complaining about defensive adjustments. BA might have top ten talent but that potential is worthless if he continues to underperform.

Multiple as in multiple fans bases…DC fans wanted him all the same. Pretty much any fan base that didn't have a bunch of good WRs were for it.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
You must hate this forum.

Lol

Multiple as in multiple fans bases…DC fans wanted him all the same. Pretty much any fan base that didn't have a bunch of good WRs were for it.

They offered him less money if I am not mistaken.
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Lists, rankings and self valuations mean nothing if you don't produce. He is not producing. He is dropping passes and complaining about defensive adjustments. BA might have top ten talent but that potential is worthless if he continues to underperform.

So what he didn't produce last yr? Like I said every damn metric had him as an elite level WR in the NFL. Multiple teams and fan bases DID want to trade for him. Higher ranking FO/coaching personnel had him ranked in the top 10. That's what I'm talking about and reply too.

so what 3 weeks into the NFL and now he's trash lol? We get it some fans got all butt hurt because he wanted to get paid and everyone's Instant hate/love on players is wild.

you do you, I'm not gonna say he blows after 3 weeks just because. For the most part passing league wide has been down. I expect everyone to play better as the season goes.

Who did? NE offered more. Cleveland offered more. Pitt offered the same amount. SF turned down the 36th pick from DC during the draft reportedly…and a s**t ton of fan bases outside of those teams wanted him.

Dude isn't playing amazing right now. A ton of players aren't playing amazing. Trent isn't Trent. Bosa isn't Bosa. Deebo/kittle are doing what they always do…get hurt. It's 3 weeks into the season.

Originally posted by TD49ers:
Its lazy to say its scheme. He had plenty of confidence during his hold out.

I mean he's still getting open. He's still top of the league in separation. Acting like JJ running open all game was solely because of his skill set and not to do with LA doing whatever to take BA out of the game is silly. Film shows differently than what you think.

I am pretty sure his pay grade includes more than being a decoy.
These past weeks have been his training camp / preseason and once he gets out of this slump, he'll help them get to the playoffs #BookIt

Who did? NE offered more. Cleveland offered more. Pitt offered the same amount. SF turned down the 36th pick from DC during the draft reportedly…and a s**t ton of fan bases outside of those teams wanted him.

Dude isn't playing amazing right now. A ton of players aren't playing amazing. Trent isn't Trent. Bosa isn't Bosa. Deebo/kittle are doing what they always do…get hurt. It's 3 weeks into the season.

Excuse machine.

So what he didn't produce last yr? Like I said every damn metric had him as an elite level WR in the NFL. Multiple teams and fan bases DID want to trade for him. Higher ranking FO/coaching personnel had him ranked in the top 10. That's what I'm talking about and reply too.

so what 3 weeks into the NFL and now he's trash lol? We get it some fans got all butt hurt because he wanted to get paid and everyone's Instant hate/love on players is wild.

you do you, I'm not gonna say he blows after 3 weeks just because. For the most part passing league wide has been down. I expect everyone to play better as the season goes.

Yes, he is trash so far this season. He had done nothing since he has come back.

If your going to hold out all offseason and then show up, unprepared and out of shape thinking running around in the backyard is going to ready you for week 1, you deserve all of the criticism.
[ Edited by TD49ers on Sep 26, 2024 at 11:13 AM ]
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
These past weeks have been his training camp / preseason and once he gets out of this slump, he'll help them get to the playoffs #BookIt

Unfortunately week 1-3 games count.
Share 49ersWebzone