Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Montana:
Just kinda want Adams tbh..too late

Really wish they just traded him, I knew this would happen due to his holdout.

Signing BA wasn't just about this yr. Adams would want to get paid all the same after this yr. So a 31 yr old Adams that will want big money or a 26 yr old BA.

It's week 3, acting like he will all of a sudden be a bad WR forever is so short sighted.

He was never a top WR in the first place. He's been massively overrated by this fanbase (nothing new there) and massively overpaid by this FO.

I remember you talking s**t about how lynch was a chump because he couldn't close the deal on the contract then once he did he was then a chump who got bent over. You and your takes in a nutshell

The only thing I did say was that Lynch got bent over in BA's contract negotiations.

Stop making s**t up, son.

Nope, sat there and did your johnny boy can't get s**t done crap,…then he did and you pivot to he got screwed. Like I said, that's you in a nutshell
  • Koldo
  • Veteran

Signing BA wasn't just about this yr. Adams would want to get paid all the same after this yr. So a 31 yr old Adams that will want big money or a 26 yr old BA.

It's week 3, acting like he will all of a sudden be a bad WR forever is so short sighted.

He was never a top WR in the first place. He's been massively overrated by this fanbase (nothing new there) and massively overpaid by this FO.

I remember you talking s**t about how lynch was a chump because he couldn't close the deal on the contract then once he did he was then a chump who got bent over. You and your takes in a nutshell

The only thing I did say was that Lynch got bent over in BA's contract negotiations.

Nope, sat there and did your johnny boy can't get s**t done crap,…then he did and you pivot to he got screwed. Like I said, that's you in a nutshell

I'm waiting for the evidence , otherwise you're just pulling s**t out of your ass.

I'm waiting for the evidence , otherwise you're just pulling s**t out of your ass.

Lol your high quality posts are splattered all over this site for all to see…literally every single post of yours . I get you are desperate for attention because mommy and daddy don't show you enough at home , but Do everyone a favor and just stfu
Adams is one of my favorite WRs in football. His releases off the LOS are filthy. There's zero hate there from me. He is however 31 and will want a massive contract when he turns 32. You gotta put that into the equation. This team needs to invest $$ in younger players, not older.

Also who's to say LV would even move him in the first place? We're assuming that was something and it probably wasn't. Sounds like they wanted Myers

DA also would have a fit if he doesn't get him 150+ targets. That's not happening when we have the full squad going.

Like you said it's a weird season so far. Tons of football to be played. I know you weren't hating on BA this time last yr when he was one of the best WR on a per target basis. We will see. Damn near all the guys that we've signed to massive contracts had a down yr the following season

I loved BA last season, went on about how much I loved him but idk what happened. Dude cut his lovely dreads, cried, got paid, didn't do camp and here we are. Not much to show for all that drama he had going on.

This season is so screwed ugh. Finally, we got our Brady and he is just wasted on a half ass team or just half a team with all the injuries lol. It's a bummer. They really lucked out with Brock..I mean they pick ppl like Jimmy G and Lance. And pass on Mahomes lolol. I liked Lance, still do, he is a likeable dude but dang..that pick was so bad. The F.O. looks so clueless at times. Sorensen ugh..what a bonehead pick so far. It is just mistake after mistake with this F.O. and it gets old. We had the trophy within our grasp..only to s**t it away.

We got owned by the Vikings bad lol..what if Darnold gets a trophy before Brock? Lol. Not because he is a better qb..because our F.O. cannot make good decisions. Moody is just ugh, gets on my damn nerves. Our Oline..omg..it's so ridiculous..the seam has ripped.. and there is nothing to hold this team together. We cannot win all injured and fked up. I mean, they keep Ronnie flipping Bell on the team..Lance can probably be a better WR lol.

But yeah, BA has been a disappointment..all that crying, looks like chit. I think the Bills take it all this year.

Ok I am done whining . I am officially a forty whiner. lol
[ Edited by Montana on Sep 26, 2024 at 11:20 PM ]
I loved BA last season, went on about how much I loved him but idk what happened. Dude cut his lovely dreads, cried, got paid, didn't do camp and here we are. Not much to show for all that drama he had going on.

This season is so screwed ugh. Finally, we got our Brady and he is just wasted on a half ass team or just half a team with all the injuries lol. It's a bummer. They really lucked out with Brock..I mean they pick ppl like Jimmy G and Lance. And pass on Mahomes lolol. I liked Lance, still do, he is a likeable dude but dang..that pick was so bad. The F.O. looks so clueless at times. Sorensen ugh..what a bonehead pick so far. It is just mistake after mistake with this F.O. and it gets old. We had the trophy within our grasp..only to s**t it away.

We got owned by the Vikings bad lol..what if Darnold gets a trophy before Brock? Lol. Not because he is a better qb..because our F.O. cannot make good decisions. Moody is just ugh, gets on my damn nerves. Our Oline..omg..it's so ridiculous..the seam has ripped.. and there is nothing to hold this team together. We cannot win all injured and fked up. I mean, they keep Ronnie flipping Bell on the team..Lance can probably be a better WR lol.

But yeah, BA has been a disappointment..all that crying, looks like chit. I think the Bills take it all this year.

Ok I am done whining . I am officially a forty whiner. lol

It's only 3 weeks of football. Take a breath lol.

Vikings have a legit D. They just hammered the Texans who have some good talent and a great HC as well.

at some point the Vikings will be playing from behind and that's when Sam's true colors will show up.

BA will be fine, one solid game and he's back on track. All it takes is one play. I've dwelled on that La game and some of the misses and f**k ups because those are the games we have to win while everyone is banged up. Same with this week. Gotta weather the storm and buckle up for better play and hopefully healthier guys down the stretch when it really matters
Collins leads the league with 338 yards. Aiyuk? He's tied for 65th place with 119 yards and he has yet to score a touchdown this season.

Why the discrepancy?

For one, opponents have used a lot of zone defense against the 49ers so far, which gives receivers room to roam — hence the separation statistic — but not a lot of clear throwing lanes.

"Usually when it's zone there's not many people around the guys, there's just people underneath," Shanahan said. "It's about throwing over people
"Never think more highly of yourself than you ought."
Originally posted by Heroism:

Aiyuk acting like a b***h even more since he got the bag.
meh...ppl argue and get heated at work all the time

• Koldo
  • Veteran
Locker room cancer is the last thing we were missing.

• bud49
  • Veteran
Get in or GTFO thats probably what Kyle told him. BA's response "I will catch the ball better."
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

The guy shows up and gets blanketed 3 weeks in a row; forgets how to catch; throws temper tantrums because he can't break dress code and wear what he wants.

BA stans are not having a good start to the season.
I liked the "what the f**k did you just say" snap turn Kyle put on. That's my coach
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

The guy shows up and gets blanketed 3 weeks in a row; forgets how to catch; throws temper tantrums because he can't break dress code and wear what he wants.

BA stans are not having a good start to the season.

[ Edited by Hysterikal on Sep 27, 2024 at 2:33 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone