LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 262 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Montana:
I loved BA last season, went on about how much I loved him but idk what happened. Dude cut his lovely dreads, cried, got paid, didn't do camp and here we are. Not much to show for all that drama he had going on.

This season is so screwed ugh. Finally, we got our Brady and he is just wasted on a half ass team or just half a team with all the injuries lol. It's a bummer. They really lucked out with Brock..I mean they pick ppl like Jimmy G and Lance. And pass on Mahomes lolol. I liked Lance, still do, he is a likeable dude but dang..that pick was so bad. The F.O. looks so clueless at times. Sorensen ugh..what a bonehead pick so far. It is just mistake after mistake with this F.O. and it gets old. We had the trophy within our grasp..only to s**t it away.

We got owned by the Vikings bad lol..what if Darnold gets a trophy before Brock? Lol. Not because he is a better qb..because our F.O. cannot make good decisions. Moody is just ugh, gets on my damn nerves. Our Oline..omg..it's so ridiculous..the seam has ripped.. and there is nothing to hold this team together. We cannot win all injured and fked up. I mean, they keep Ronnie flipping Bell on the team..Lance can probably be a better WR lol.

But yeah, BA has been a disappointment..all that crying, looks like chit. I think the Bills take it all this year.

Ok I am done whining . I am officially a forty whiner. lol

It's only 3 weeks of football. Take a breath lol.

Vikings have a legit D. They just hammered the Texans who have some good talent and a great HC as well.

at some point the Vikings will be playing from behind and that's when Sam's true colors will show up.

BA will be fine, one solid game and he's back on track. All it takes is one play. I've dwelled on that La game and some of the misses and f**k ups because those are the games we have to win while everyone is banged up. Same with this week. Gotta weather the storm and buckle up for better play and hopefully healthier guys down the stretch when it really matters

To add, give coordinators a few weeks to figure out how teams are playing them. I'm not impressed by new winners (like the Vikings) because the book isn't out on that team yet. When people start adjusting to what you can do well is when we really see how good teams are.

People also need to remember, we have only looked like a top team two out of the eight of all Kyle's seasons. But we have been in the final four for half. I think it's a safe bet this team will get it together. Now will we win it all, I don't know. But as you said, it's week 3 and history shows this team, regardless of how they start, will get better.
Dude sucks too much to be acting like a Diva
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Aiyuk acting like a b***h even more since he got the bag.

The guy shows up and gets blanketed 3 weeks in a row; forgets how to catch; throws temper tantrums because he can't break dress code and wear what he wants.

BA stans are not having a good start to the season.

Yikes, maybe I was wrong about his attitude
Not a great look after all that drama this offseason
BA had the black shorts underneath. So he knew he was breaking the rules.
We could of had Amari Cooper
Dude's just a tool at this point. Got his money, so he's good
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

$100+ mill says no

I think Aiyuk knows what he is doing. Do I like it? Na I don't care because we have too many other team/coaching issues for me to care.

Imo... Aiyuk is tired of Kyle's s**t and is setting himself up for a trade. Especially if this season starts spiraling down the drain. The same o'l yappin from Kyle can get old if we keep losing the same way. Before anyone says "but but who would want a selfish player like we're seeing.???".. NFL teams don't care.. they want a play maker, they will get him. They see on the field, he is still making plays... blocking his ass off.

He got his contract. If he gets traded, another team will pick up that contract.

If you ask why did he sign with the team then? Well he was going to get paid... from us or someone else. The FO chose to give him the contract he wanted.
Should've traded him. He's a complete clown and not good enough to be this much of a headache
Originally posted by Afrikan:

$100+ mill says no

I think Aiyuk knows what he is doing. Do I like it? Na I don't care because we have too many other team/coaching issues for me to care.

Imo... Aiyuk is tired of Kyle's s**t and is setting himself up for a trade. Especially if this season starts spiraling down the drain. The same o'l yappin from Kyle can get old if we keep losing the same way. Before anyone says "but but who would want a selfish player like we're seeing.???".. NFL teams don't care.. they want a play maker, they will get him. They see on the field, he is still making plays... blocking his ass off.

He got his contract. If he gets traded, another team will pick up that contract.

If you ask why did he sign with the team then? Well he was going to get paid... from us or someone else. The FO chose to give him the contract he wanted.

Tired of what shyt? I think you're tired of Kyle and are projecting. If Aiyuk were all that you just said, he could've had a new coach and his money this summer. He chose not to.

$100+ mill says no

Well the joke is on him if that is his plan because now they can trade him to whatever team they want and he has no say in the matter. For instance he said no to the Browns and Pats. Well now he would have no choice because he is under contract for the next 4 years.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

$100+ mill says no

Tired of what shyt? I think you're tired of Kyle and are projecting. If Aiyuk were all that you just said, he could've had a new coach and his money this summer. He chose not to.

Ya that was a really dumb post. He thinks this is some scripted reality TV show or WWE .
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Should've traded him. He's a complete clown and not good enough to be this much of a headache

If he becomes too much of a headache they can still do that.

Imo... Aiyuk is tired of Kyle's s**t and is setting himself up for a trade. Especially if this season starts spiraling down the drain. The same o'l yappin from Kyle can get old if we keep losing the same way.

not a whole lot of loosing when yours deep in the playoffs every year....

As far as contract goes....ehh...whom ever picks up year 3...they on the hook for 80-90 million.... over 2 years.

BA would have to work out a hell of a pay cut I think for someone to pick that up with his current trajectory ..dude has the top passer in the NFL dishing the ball and a top 3 offense, and yet...he is on pace for a 600-ish yard season fully healthy.....
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

$100+ mill says no

Am I alone in being tired of Kyle's s**t? Especially when he doesn't acknowledge he has s**t to be tired of? Even my co-workers finally admit (after many years and Super Bowl losses) Kyle keeps finding away to lose these kinds of games.

And many folks online even finally start admitting it..as well as the media. And of course other fans who hate the team laughing their ass off because it's so predictable.

Aiyuk wanted to get his contract. Be it us or someone else He got it. WE chose to give it to him.
Share 49ersWebzone