There are 267 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This guy
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Dude sucks too much to be acting like a Diva

Imo... Aiyuk is tired of Kyle's s**t and is setting himself up for a trade. Especially if this season starts spiraling down the drain. The same o'l yappin from Kyle can get old if we keep losing the same way.
He got his contract. If he gets traded, another team will pick up that contract.

not a whole lot of loosing when yours deep in the playoffs every year....

As far as contract goes....ehh...whom ever picks up year 3...they on the hook for 80-90 million.... over 2 years.

BA would have to work out a hell of a pay cut I think for someone to pick that up with his current trajectory ..dude has the top passer in the NFL dishing the ball and a top 3 offense, and yet...he is on pace for a 600-ish yard season fully healthy.....
I agree he'd be very difficult to trade at this point, and SF would likely have to eat much of that contract
Originally posted by JTB1974:
$100+ mill says no

I think Aiyuk knows what he is doing. Do I like it? Na I don't care because we have too many other team/coaching issues for me to care.

Imo... Aiyuk is tired of Kyle's s**t and is setting himself up for a trade. Especially if this season starts spiraling down the drain. The same o'l yappin from Kyle can get old if we keep losing the same way. Before anyone says "but but who would want a selfish player like we're seeing.???".. NFL teams don't care.. they want a play maker, they will get him. They see on the field, he is still making plays... blocking his ass off.

He got his contract. If he gets traded, another team will pick up that contract.

If you ask why did he sign with the team then? Well he was going to get paid... from us or someone else. The FO chose to give him the contract he wanted.

Well the joke is on him if that is his plan because now they can trade him to whatever team they want and he has no say in the matter. For instance he said no to the Browns and Pats. Well now he would have no choice because he is under contract for the next 4 years.

And what's the difference with us and them if this season goes to s**t? Purdy is gonna get paid... team is gonna get gutted. We are going to lose some players. Kyle's stubborn ass is still going to be here. Struggles to put teams away with a HELLA STACKED talent... and what do you think will happen then?

Packers gave us that playoff game... Lions gave us that playoff game.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Heroism:

Aiyuk acting like a b***h even more since he got the bag.

I can't hear a damn thing in that......so I would not jump to conclusions on what was said......

IF big IF BA is doing some sort of passive aggressive you aint telling me what to wear BS...the dude can just get the hell over it....this is a job, and they are on a mission....being a child when they have set big time goals for excellence makes you look like a fool.

I would not expect that is what happened though....that is too dumb to even consider....
Originally posted by BP13:

Imo... Aiyuk is tired of Kyle's s**t and is setting himself up for a trade. Especially if this season starts spiraling down the drain. The same o'l yappin from Kyle can get old if we keep losing the same way.

not a whole lot of loosing when yours deep in the playoffs every year....

As far as contract goes....ehh...whom ever picks up year 3...they on the hook for 80-90 million.... over 2 years.

BA would have to work out a hell of a pay cut I think for someone to pick that up with his current trajectory ..dude has the top passer in the NFL dishing the ball and a top 3 offense, and yet...he is on pace for a 600-ish yard season fully healthy.....
I agree he'd be very difficult to trade at this point, and SF would likely have to eat much of that contract

BA is gonna put up his stats... Purdy as well. The play on the field is what will still attract teams who need him... but are making a run. Need him be it because of injury or lack of talent to get far in the playoffs.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

$100+ mill says no

I think Aiyuk knows what he is doing. Do I like it? Na I don't care because we have too many other team/coaching issues for me to care.

Imo... Aiyuk is tired of Kyle's s**t and is setting himself up for a trade. Especially if this season starts spiraling down the drain. The same o'l yappin from Kyle can get old if we keep losing the same way. Before anyone says "but but who would want a selfish player like we're seeing.???".. NFL teams don't care.. they want a play maker, they will get him. They see on the field, he is still making plays... blocking his ass off.

If you ask why did he sign with the team then? Well he was going to get paid... from us or someone else. The FO chose to give him the contract he wanted.

Tired of what shyt? I think you're tired of Kyle and are projecting. If Aiyuk were all that you just said, he could've had a new coach and his money this summer. He chose not to.

Am I alone in being tired of Kyle's s**t? Especially when he doesn't acknowledge he has s**t to be tired of? Even my co-workers finally admit (after many years and Super Bowl losses) Kyle keeps finding away to lose these kinds of games.

And many folks online even finally start admitting it..as well as the media. And of course other fans who hate the team laughing their ass off because it's so predictable.

Aiyuk wanted to get his contract. Be it us or someone else He got it. WE chose to give it to him.

He had a contract also from the Browns. And the Steelers. And another even bigger offer from the Patriots. And he chose to stay here- why? Because while he and others (me included) may be tired of losing big games), he also has enough sense to know he will lose a helluva lot more going elsewhere. He's experienced one actual losing season. He's 6-3 in the playoffs. Only one team can offer him something better.
BA is gonna put up his stats... Purdy as well. The play on the field is what will still attract teams who need him... but are making a run. Need him be it because of injury or lack of talent to get far in the playoffs.
I believe he will get going, there's so much emotion around his team the past year, I know I'm guilty of overreacting. Most fans will come back to BA after his first big game. That's my hope at least

$100+ mill says no

Tired of what shyt? I think you're tired of Kyle and are projecting. If Aiyuk were all that you just said, he could've had a new coach and his money this summer. He chose not to.

Am I alone in being tired of Kyle's s**t? Especially when he doesn't acknowledge he has s**t to be tired of? Even my co-workers finally admit (after many years and Super Bowl losses) Kyle keeps finding away to lose these kinds of games.

And many folks online even finally start admitting it..as well as the media. And of course other fans who hate the team laughing their ass off because it's so predictable.

Aiyuk wanted to get his contract. Be it us or someone else He got it. WE chose to give it to him.

unless your KC...if you are laughing at the 49ers...you're an idiot.... they have consistently been one of the best teams in the NFL for years.

The only thing that has been predictable is teams raiding the 49ers for players and coaches....and well...winning....
I can't hear a damn thing in that......so I would not jump to conclusions on what was said......

IF big IF BA is doing some sort of passive aggressive you aint telling me what to wear BS...the dude can just get the hell over it....this is a job, and they are on a mission....being a child when they have set big time goals for excellence makes you look like a fool.

I would not expect that is what happened though....that is too dumb to even consider....

Just speculating... but maybe BA felt that Kyle was singling him out in team meetings for his drops, then maybe BA's like "fine let me be singled out in practice".

Not the right response? Sure.

$100+ mill says no

unless your KC...if you are laughing at the 49ers...you're an idiot.... they have consistently been one of the best teams in the NFL for years.

The only thing that has been predictable is teams raiding the 49ers for players and coaches....and well...winning....

The Packers gave us that playoff win... the Lions gave us that playoff win. We were at home, and we barely got out of those games. WITH ALL THAT TALENT WE HAVE ON OFFENSE? With supposedly an offensive genius, to go with that talent?

What do you think will happen this year? As was shown this past loss... if Kyle doesn't get his f**king head out of his ass, it doesn't matter of "all that winning" in the past.

Yes we have been consistently one of the best teams in the NFL... because have also been the most STACKED team in the NFL!

$100+ mill says no

The Packers gave us that playoff win... the Lions gave us that playoff win. We were at home, and we barely got out of those games. WITH ALL THAT TALENT WE HAVE ON OFFENSE? With supposedly an offensive genius, to go with that talent?

What do you think will happen this year? As was shown this past loss... if Kyle doesn't get his f**king head out of his ass, it doesn't matter of "all that winning" in the past.

Yes we have been consistently one of the best teams in the NFL... because have also been the most STACKED team in the NFL!

NFL playoffs are hard.

Chiefs last 9 playoff games they only had 1 win by double digits or more.

Just speculating... but maybe BA felt that Kyle was singling him out in team meetings for his drops, then maybe BA's like "fine let me be singled out in practice".

Not the right response? Sure.

maybe....but...I would be doubtful....

this seems to much like trying to create a negative narrative with no information to support it....
hold on. He had the black shorts in his waist band? Oh he's a cancer. He's playing games, what a toxic mofo.
[ Edited by Cisco0623 on Sep 27, 2024 at 4:10 PM ]
My god we have entirely too much access to teams which leads to over reactions over everything.

whatever
Originally posted by NYniner85:
My god we have entirely too much access to teams which leads to over reactions over everything.

whatever

Watch the video? When I saw he had the other shorts on his waist band under the red ones ..... wtf is that about.
Share 49ersWebzone