LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 244 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
hold on. He had the black shorts in his waist band? Oh he's a cancer. He's playing games, what a toxic mofo.

we don't know that.....

For all we know, he was working with a different unit and this is color coded....

maybe this is some cancer thing...but...it seems improbable this was some sort of jerk move...THEN he carried out the right uniform parts with him.....
Watch the video? When I saw he had the other shorts on his waist band under the red ones ..... wtf is that about.

Yeah, like he knew he was breaking the rules. What a child. He looked about as immature as Mahomes, kicking his shorts like a kid. Seems like a total brat. Glad Kyle gave him an earful looks like:)
Can we go back in time and just trade him, he a team cancer now, drops balls and overpaid… Antonio brown all over with a lot less performance
  • Yeti
  • Veteran
Aiyuk got paid and now he want's to be a problem. Not only did he have on the wrong shorts, he had the correct shorts on him! He knew he would get yelled at and he wanted to just stir up s**t. I think he's going to be a player that got their contract and fades into obscurity.

And there's no way we can trade him with that contract, no team will went him with the mediocre stats he's putting up at his current rate.
Originally posted by Montana:
Watch the video? When I saw he had the other shorts on his waist band under the red ones ..... wtf is that about.

Yeah, like he knew he was breaking the rules. What a child. He looked about as immature as Mahomes, kicking his shorts like a kid. Seems like a total brat. Glad Kyle gave him an earful looks like:)

Oh please, mahomes had way more class than this guy, kicking his shorts like a 5 year old who doesn't get his way, a grown man with a brain of a 5 year old
The vibes aren't good at all man. I was happy when he signed back but now I'm wondering if things went too far to the point where the best outcome for both sides would've been a trade and separation. The body language between BA and the rest of the team is not good.
What a child.
Cancer
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Oh please, mahomes had way more class than this guy, kicking his shorts like a 5 year old who doesn't get his way, a grown man with a brain of a 5 year old

Way more class? Did you see that meltdown Homes had after that Bills game? Classless, all the way.
Originally posted by Heroism:

It's just going to be one of those seasons, huh?

I'd be happy if we traded him for a 4th round pick at this point, this looks bad as a team, he just got paid and they bent to his demand and now instead of being grateful, he comes in lazy dropping balls and causing drama yay
Way more class? Did you see that meltdown Homes had after that Bills game? Classless, all the way.

Yea but he didn't do it to his own team
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

He criticized the league and officials only to continue to get every freaking call thereafter.
I am telling ya, dude is from Reno man. Entitled little brat. I was hoping he didn't have the Reno vibe but yep, pretty spot on lol. Not surprised. Grown man acting like a toddler.
[ Edited by Montana on Sep 27, 2024 at 5:31 PM ]
Originally posted by Dshearn:
hold on. He had the black shorts in his waist band? Oh he's a cancer. He's playing games, what a toxic mofo.

we don't know that.....

For all we know, he was working with a different unit and this is color coded....

maybe this is some cancer thing...but...it seems improbable this was some sort of jerk move...THEN he carried out the right uniform parts with him.....

Watch the video.
Share 49ersWebzone