Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Yea but he didn't do it to his own team

Lol but he did it to Allen, classless.

Child
[ Edited by Montana on Sep 27, 2024 at 5:26 PM ]
Originally posted by Yeti:
Aiyuk got paid and now he want's to be a problem. Not only did he have on the wrong shorts, he had the correct shorts on him! He knew he would get yelled at and he wanted to just stir up s**t. I think he's going to be a player that got their contract and fades into obscurity.

And there's no way we can trade him with that contract, no team will went him with the mediocre stats he's putting up at his current rate.
I think you may be right he certainly wouldn't be the first player to fall of the cliff after getting paid.
I'd suspend him 2 games without pay, send a message this behavior is not okay, showing up the head coach is not a good look
i was a fan of him from day one, even more after he responded to the critics in his second season like a grown man.
But this behavior is not excusable! He should get his s**t together asap. Otherwise good luck with the Panthers!!!
I'd suspend him 2 games without pay, send a message this behavior is not okay, showing up the head coach is not a good look

Yes please Kyle do this.

Next Aiyuk should show up drunk on the team bus.
Steelers dodged a bullet
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by Dshearn:
hold on. He had the black shorts in his waist band? Oh he's a cancer. He's playing games, what a toxic mofo.

we don't know that.....

For all we know, he was working with a different unit and this is color coded....

maybe this is some cancer thing...but...it seems improbable this was some sort of jerk move...THEN he carried out the right uniform parts with him.....

Watch the video.

I saw the video.....he had red shorts, and black shorts with him.....

That tells me nothing...... Other then he had the right equipment on him ready to go for practice.....

I just don't see wearing jogging shorts as a massive sign of defiance.

If the dude literally wore the incorrect shorts....assuming that would piss someone off.....and was forced to change by threat or something....ok I can see that as childish....but that is a HELL of a stretch based on that video.....
hold on. He had the black shorts in his waist band? Oh he's a cancer. He's playing games, what a toxic mofo.

we don't know that.....

For all we know, he was working with a different unit and this is color coded....

maybe this is some cancer thing...but...it seems improbable this was some sort of jerk move...THEN he carried out the right uniform parts with him.....

Watch the video.

That tells me nothing...... Other then he had the right equipment on him ready to go for practice.....

If the dude literally wore the incorrect shorts....assuming that would piss someone off.....and was forced to change by threat or something....ok I can see that as childish....but that is a HELL of a stretch based on that video.....

It sends the message " I'm bigger than the team, I make my own rules" the anti- team player , he does what he pleases, it's one thing to do this and be a beast, but he ain't even all that
[ Edited by Montana on Sep 27, 2024 at 5:57 PM ]

we don't know that.....

Watch the video.

It sends the message " I'm bigger than the team, I make my own rules" the anti- team player , he does what he pleases, it's one thing to do this and be a beast, but he ain't even all that

man you got me watching this dumb video for the 4th time.....

There is wayyyy to much speculation made on this.....

I am super zoomed in, Kyle is smiling and they are chatting.....I really do not think this is what other people think it is.....

Unless someone has something concrete to tie to this, I just don't believe this is what people are making it out to be.....

No one is stopping what they are doing to figure out who is getting yelled at, people are just doing their thing.....looks like a normally.... HAPPY.....conversation to me....

Dude kicked his shorts in a tantrum, you think they were joking around? Lol

we don't know that.....

Watch the video.

man you got me watching this dumb video for the 4th time.....

There is wayyyy to much speculation made on this.....

I am super zoomed in, Kyle is smiling and they are chatting.....I really do not think this is what other people think it is.....

Unless someone has something concrete to tie to this, I just don't believe this is what people are making it out to be.....

No one is stopping what they are doing to figure out who is getting yelled at, people are just doing their thing.....looks like a normally.... HAPPY.....conversation to me....

....what? .......

Dude kicked his shorts in a tantrum, you think they were joking around? Lol

yeah This has hit Youtube now....

He tired to. kick his shorts over to the sideline....that did not look like a tantrum to me.....

The longer video shows them chatting, and an equipment manager go run in and get him some black shorts.....

Dude might have been out of black shorts....either way...either way...this is a far cry from Haley crapping in Seifert's car...I think we will be ok.....
I always kick my clothes after a happy conversation
Share 49ersWebzone